Safeway, eat fresh

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

objectinspace

Safeway, eat fresh

Post by objectinspace »

https://www.safeway.ca/whats-in-store/deli/sandwiches/

I find these to be consistently great. Where are you gonna find fresher ingredients for sandwiches than the grocery store? Plus you can get the chips and soda for store prices rather than the stupid inflated restaurant prices. Why does subway even exist? I'm not saying that you can't get better sandwiches anywhere--if you ever get out to the bay area, Ike's place has some of the best tasting sandwiches you will ever had. But this setup seems like a better operation in every way than a national chain that has to get all their shit flown in freeze-dried out of state, and it costs about the same.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Safeway, eat fresh

Post by Casual Observer »

you're not one of the Rochester JC'ers, huh? A Wegmans man would spit on Safeway deli. Their curry salad is good tho.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

We have none of this hipster shit in my part of NC.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Jizaboz wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:47 pm We have none of this hipster shit in my part of NC.
Yeah, hows that Piggly Wiggly?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

In Rochester, DiBellas has the best subs. I believe Wegmans actually used their recipes when they started making subs in their grocery stores

pinback

Post by pinback »

The thing that annoys me the most in life is when a sandwich place offers a special sandwich ("try our black forest swiss cranberry surprise!") and you order it, and they ask what you want on it. I want it the way it was described. See? See that picture over there? That.

Grocery store delis do this 100% of the time, which is why I never go there.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Jesus Christ, you guys good with shitting on the new guy? Who actually started threads? Not pinback but the rest of you.

COULDNT WAIT to start fart facing at him. Is that what you want to be known as? A bunch of fart facers?

Is it possible to put a post that extends the topic like Pinback did instead of the miserable, constant shitting? How incentivized is Lysander to start another thread when it's bam bam bam you suck bam? Same shit happens with Flack's posts.

I run two forums and they are OBSESSED with shitting on opening posts. I don't get it.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

MVP!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Sandwiches, they are garbage daying SAMMIES

Casual Observer

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:55 am Jesus Christ, you guys good with shitting on the new guy? Who actually started threads? Not pinback but the rest of you.

COULDNT WAIT to start fart facing at him. Is that what you want to be known as? A bunch of fart facers?
Lysander isn't new, just the name, if I remember right, he can hold his own.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

We don't have Safeway stores in Rochester

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

objectinspace wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:46 pm https://www.safeway.ca/whats-in-store/deli/sandwiches/

I find these to be consistently great. Where are you gonna find fresher ingredients for sandwiches than the grocery store?
Internet addresses ending in .ca are located in Canada. Why are you going to a Safeway in Canada? How does that help the rest of us that are in the United States.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:01 pm
objectinspace wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:46 pm https://www.safeway.ca/whats-in-store/deli/sandwiches/
Internet addresses ending in .ca are located in Canada.
Wrong.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Casual Observer wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:19 am
Jizaboz wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:47 pm We have none of this hipster shit in my part of NC.
Yeah, hows that Piggly Wiggly?
I happen to like Piggly Wiggly and IGA hahah! Those are near the trailer park I stay at part time though. I usually go to Food Lion near my house and the local meat market.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:55 am Jesus Christ, you guys good with shitting on the new guy? Who actually started threads? Not pinback but the rest of you.

Is it possible to put a post that extends the topic like Pinback did instead of the miserable, constant shitting? How incentivized is Lysander to start another thread when it's bam bam bam you suck bam? Same shit happens with Flack's posts.

I run two forums and they are OBSESSED with shitting on opening posts. I don't get it.
I'm just shitting on the store that I've never been to before, bro. Not him as a customer. Kind of like outdoor dining in the winter. Heh-heh
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻