Coronavirus Adventures

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Coronavirus Adventures

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

In bed for a week!

I would have agreed to ALL of this for just the flu. Take COVID out, if lockdowns and masks meant that I wouldn't get any colds or influenza, then great, I'm in.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

It's great, huh, I haven't had so much as a cold in 2 years.

Barcode Scanner

Post by Barcode Scanner »

Casual Observer wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:47 pm It's great, huh, I haven't had so much as a cold in 2 years.

Insert coins before bills.

pinback

Post by pinback »

My wife felt like crap yesterday. "I think I got COVID!" she joked. We joke about it a lot, any time either of us coughs or sneezes.

Took the home test today.

She got COVID! We're all gonna die!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

bryanb

Post by bryanb »

That sucks, Ben. I hope Kathy makes a quick recovery. Omicron may not be the most deadly of the variants so far, but it's contagious as fuck and no fun to get even if it doesn't kill ya.

For reasons I don't totally understand and which may not be completely rational at this point, I basically have kept to my 2021 COVID lifestyle and routine even after I got vaccinated. I still do all my grocery shopping online. If I have to go out -- and I hardly ever HAVE to go out -- I still always mask up. I'm starting to think I'm using my house as a womb replacement and that there might be a Vega from Street Fighter thing going on with the masks, but on the other hand the disease is still making lots of people sick and killing people. Sure, I might be crazy, but it's a socially responsible sort of crazy dammit.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Got my booster yesterday and I feel like hammered shit today