Ship of Harkinian brings The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to the PC

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

objectinspace

Ship of Harkinian brings The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to the PC

Post by objectinspace »

I am super hype for this, particularly the part at 2 minutes in where he demos the TTS and UI sounds. These are the kinds of things that I would like to be standard in every game. Amazing to see them here as a fan project! I have never played a Zelda game in my life, this would give me that opportunity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W1ZyCGCVuE

Tdarcos

Re: Ship of Harkinian brings The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to the PC

Post by Tdarcos »

objectinspace wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:40 pm I am super hype for this... Amazing to see them here as a fan project! I have never played a Zelda game in my life, this would give me that opportunity.
(Deep Voice) Ahh, let me rub my crystal ball, and see what the spirits predict. Hmm, I see a cease-and-desist letter sent to the developers from Nintendo, should they find out. The Copyright Force is strong in this one. My crystal ball reminds me of the time Nintendo wanted gameplay streamers to adhere to conditions, and pay them half the income received. Cooler heads decided the negative publicity was not worth it, and okayed video streaming with no conditions.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.