Arkanoid - Eternal Battle

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Arkanoid - Eternal Battle

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I reviewed it on Steam. Here.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/icj/recommended/1717270/

I'll post the text of it shortly because that is what I do. One thing I noticed is that it had a free day, and a bunch of idiots got it for free (for a day) and left a negative review. It is a REAL BITCH MOVE to get something for free and then review it negatively on Steam. Just fucking move on. But no, everyone's opinion is precious and must be heard and look at this stupid fucking loser:
✟Sir Licksalot✟2.7 hrs
POSTED: OCTOBER 29
I ken what you fiends are doing. I know that the developers of this game are apart of the shadowy, clandestine cabal, regaled as Curbstomping OP.

I know that man wearing the aviators is a caricature of I, SIR LICKSALOT, and that you coded him in to taunt me. To flaunt my face to the world and mimic my omnipotence. Well know this, you can concoct video games and foster an online mob, baying for my blood and plotting to sever my head from my shoulders and hoist it atop a banner, but that will not inhibit I in claiming my conquest and taking the spoils. I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!
Hilarious. I really feel for the people that worked on this game for at least a couple years and then get to see some F-grade Emo Phillips act leave a thumbs down as one of the first reviews. Nothing like some cringeworthy dickhead wearing a cunt's face to pollute the streams.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Re: Arkanoid - Eternal Battle

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:35 pm It is a REAL BITCH MOVE to get something for free and then review it negatively... no, everyone's opinion is precious and must be heard and look at this stupid fucking loser... the people that worked on this game for at least a couple years and then... some F-grade Emo Phillips act leave a thumbs down.... Nothing like some cringeworthy dickhead wearing a cunt's face to pollute the streams.
Oh come on, Jonsey! Don't mince words or hold back, tell us what you really think!
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

It clicked with my nephew that moving the USB spinner moved the paddle in the screen. 10/10 game.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

"Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is this battle an eternal game?"
- The Bangles, Eternal Flame
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

What?