Vomit

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

raecoffey

Vomit

Post by raecoffey »

This is how gross the place I live in is. This is a bird earing hectors 2 day old vomit, surrounded by cigarette butts.

https://postimg.cc/QVv3pFTg
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

pinback

Re: Vomit

Post by pinback »

The grossest thing I ever saw was our old dog Parker, RIP, who once ate shit from the yard, then puked it back up, then re-ate the puked shit.

I guess the moral is, animals aren't all that picky about where they get their nutrients.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Thanks but that wasn't the point. It's tge shitty living conditions that I'm in. I live in assisted living, a step down from a nursing home. It's so dirty here that I see at a bare minimum, 8 mice every evening in my room. They are so neglectful that I haven't had a shower in 3 months. Yeah I was kinda trying to talk about living conditions here but your dog-shit-puke-shit-puke story was... prompt.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

pinback

Post by pinback »

That is horrible, I am sorry about that. I was hoping we could at least just share a laugh about how disgusting animals are.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Oh ok, lol. I understand now.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Sung to the tune of the whistling song from Bridge on the River Kwai:

Comet, will make your milk turn green
Comet, it tastes like gasoline
Comet, will make you vomit
So buy some Comet, and vomit, today!
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Eww lol
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ma'am, "eew" is about the lightest thing you can say about this place. We specialize in the gross out and offensive. I mean, what do you expect when you start a thread with this title? :wink:

Speaking of offensive things, Jelly Belly jelly beans has a licensed Harry Potter flavor selection. At least two of the exclusive flavors are 'butterbeer' and 'vomit'. And yes, Jelly Belly is well known for making jelly beans that taste like the flavors they are named for, so we can guess what the latter jelly bean tastes like...
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Wow. Yikes. I have a weak stomach, I vomit 🀒 daily, so of someone slipped me that jellybean...
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Joke for today:

Man goed into a doctor and mentions hoe he has a sore throat every morning.
Doctor: So describe your day to me, from the beginning.
Man: Well, let's see, I wake up, i go in the bathroom, rake a leak, throw up, wash out my mouth wash my hands, eat breakfast shower and dress, then...
[Doctor: Wait. You throw up every morning?
Man: Yeah, doesn' t everybody?

- No Doubt, Don't Speak

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Lol
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Leslie Rouse

Post by Leslie Rouse »

He, he, that's good.
That's what she said!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I don't care for vomit!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

bryanb

Post by bryanb »

Why do you think conditions are so bad there? Is it just that people don't care or are they overwhelmed due to the staff-patient ratio? No nursing home I've ever visited has struck me as a pleasant place to live to put it mildly. I wonder if it's just a fact of life that they never can be or if it's a peculiar deficiency in our system and way of doing things. I've read about Alzheimer's/dementia villages in Europe that sound comparatively awesome all things considered though I'm sure it's not all roses on the other side of the pond either.

Also, who is Hector and why is his vomit so delicious?

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

bryanb wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:15 pm Why do you think conditions are so bad there? Is it just that people don't care or are they overwhelmed due to the staff-patient ratio? No nursing home I've ever visited has struck me as a pleasant place to live to put it mildly. I wonder if it's just a fact of life that they never can be or if it's a peculiar deficiency in our system and way of doing things. I've read about Alzheimer's/dementia villages in Europe that sound comparatively awesome all things considered though I'm sure it's not all roses on the other side of the pond either.

Also, who is Hector and why is his vomit so delicious?
Well it's the cheapest nursing home 🏑 and the only one I can afford. After rent I only get an allowance of $50 a week for groceries, clothing, cellphone πŸ“± bill etc. They have the worst hired help. I was supposed to get a part time gig working for Eric, but I think that fell through :(. The supervisors are the worst!

Hector is the Shires vomiting 🀒 champion. His vomit is so delicious because the oxycodone. That's why the little birdies love it. I don't think they like the diuretics though... or the blood pressure pills...
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

bryanb

Post by bryanb »

raecoffey wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:21 am Well it's the cheapest nursing home 🏑 and the only one I can afford. After rent I only get an allowance of $50 a week for groceries, clothing, cellphone πŸ“± bill etc. They have the worst hired help. I was supposed to get a part time gig working for Eric, but I think that fell through :(. The supervisors are the worst!

Hector is the Shires vomiting 🀒 champion. His vomit is so delicious because the oxycodone. That's why the little birdies love it. I don't think they like the diuretics though... or the blood pressure pills...
Sadly, a more expensive nursing home might not really be better. Bigger with maybe a few extra amenities, sure, but as far as actually providing a good quality of life for residents...maybe not so much. Is there any hope of you getting out and finding another situation? Eric painted a pretty dire picture, but he can be a little dramatic at times.

Also, I hate to be nosy, but we all want to know: is Hector a potential love interest for you? It's just that he's getting mentioned quite a bit recently. I realize the vomiting isn't the most attractive personal quality and the pill popping is a cause for concern, but the one thing I know about infirm dudes (I'm basing this mainly on Larry Flynt, David Brainerd, and Mattie Stepanek) is that they get a lot of action.

Looking at the picture again, I can totally tell that bird is stoned as fuck.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

No. Hector is not a love interest. I have a boyfriend.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

The REAL Real Man

Post by The REAL Real Man »

This makes me want to write a follow-up song called Hector Is Not a Love Interest.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

bryanb wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:28 am
raecoffey wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:21 am

Also, I hate to be nosy, but we all want to know: is Hector a potential love interest for you? It's just that he's getting mentioned quite a bit recently. I realize the vomiting isn't the most attractive personal quality and the pill popping is a cause for concern, but the one thing I know about infirm dudes (I'm basing this mainly on Larry Flynt, David Brainerd, and Mattie Stepanek) is that they get a lot of action.

Looking at the picture again, I can totally tell that bird is stoned as fuck.
That's some mathematically unsound reasoning. He was only mentioned once. If mentioned again, only in a quote. Therefore he is only secondarily mentioned and for those mentions in succession after that, always in iterations of the original.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st