Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

So I have to start a new topic to get noticed here? I know it's Monday and you guys had to work but goddamn none of you could pull your heads out of your asses to make more than 1 measley post? I'm trying to revive this board, breath some divine feminine energy into the cracks and corners that have rotted away through time ⏲️. And I happen to be surrounded by some interesting, intelligent and I'd even say pretty awesome guys, so can we all just put a little bit more effort in?
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

raecoffey

Re: New Topic

Post by raecoffey »

Lorelie Kraus the 1st

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

My smiling face today, lets see yours.

Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

raecoffey wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:28 pm So I have to start a new topic to get noticed here? I know it's Monday and you guys had to work but goddamn none of you could pull your heads out of your asses to make more than 1 measley post? I'm trying to revive this board, breath some divine feminine energy into the cracks and corners that have rotted away through time ⏲️. And I happen to be surrounded by some interesting, intelligent and I'd even say pretty awesome guys, so can we all just put a little bit more effort in?
I don't have something specific to add, but I would like to say that I greatly enjoyed this post and this topic.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I just got on here a few minutes ago. While I had no paid work to do today, I kept myself occupied with making a big batch of deep fried chicken wings (and cleaning up the aftermath), doing laundry, and playing some Fallout 76 and Disco Elysium.

Now it is time for paranormal shows on Discovery+ while I tinker around with my Unreal5 project and finish my 6 beers.

Also, here is the most recent picture of me:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The REAL Real Man

Post by The REAL Real Man »

We're moving my elderly aunt in with us... tomorrow. Rearranging much of our apartment and our lives. I'm glad to be back on JCBBS, it's a much-needed reprieve!!!

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Nice pic Jiza! And Real, good luck.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jiz, your face looks vaguely familiar, like someone famous or that I've seen someplace before, like maybe a billboard at the local Post Office.

The damnedest thing is it reminds me of someone. Like Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club maybe, or something.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:45 pm Jiz, your face looks vaguely familiar, like someone famous or that I've seen someplace before, like maybe a billboard at the local Post Office.

The damnedest thing is it reminds me of someone. Like Judd Nelson in The Breakfast Club maybe, or something.
*cough* wanted poster */end cough*
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:45 pm Jiz, your face looks vaguely familiar, like someone famous or that I've seen someplace before, like maybe a billboard at the local Post Office.

Well you did see me on a video chat of some sort but that was a long time ago now!

Also, lol Judd Nelson.
raecoffey wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:56 pm *cough* wanted poster */end cough*
Ha! That's the 2nd time I got a comment like that..
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

I wanted to see how many people here would get the "post office bulletin board reference." But, seriously, Jiz reminds me of some relatively well-known actor.

Rae's picture reminds me of some movie I saw where a large entity was looking into a space ship where the people inside were tiny.

When you get to be my age you spend way too much time trying to remember over decades that you saw something similar before.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Tdarcos wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:11 pm Rae's picture reminds me of some movie I saw where a large entity was looking into a space ship where the people inside were tiny.
Why do I gotta be big though? And everyone else tiny? I'm not even characterized as female, just an "entity."

This just seems like some huge veiled fat joke if I ever heard one, plus I'm not a woman anymore?
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

raecoffey wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:51 pm
Tdarcos wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:11 pm Rae's picture reminds me of some movie I saw where a large entity was looking into a space ship where the people inside were tiny.
Why do I gotta be big though? And everyone else tiny? I'm not even characterized as female, just an "entity."
As I remember it - and it might have been in a Star Trek episode, DS9, TOS, or TNG, where a large, rounded face with large eyes was looking in from the outside. It's impossible to say if what it was, if it was human or if it even had gender.
raecoffey wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:51 pm This just seems like some huge veiled fat joke if I ever heard one, plus I'm not a woman anymore?
Ma'am, no insult was intended. I'm 364 pounds, I'm not going to make fat jokes unless I would include myself.

I mean, all those handicapped people who take up disabled parking spaces, what do these people think, they're cripples or something? I mean, whenever I was in my power wheelchair and would ask an employee (or another customer) of a supermarket or Target to help get something off a top shelf, I'd thank them, explaining clearly I was asking for help because I was too lazy to get up and get it, not because I'm crippled and couldn't stand or walk. Worst thing was nobody ever believed me.

Actually, I could have made some money at it, because one of the guys at the homeless shelter I had to stay at (back in summer 2009), was willing to pay me money to let them borrow my chair. Probably to scam people out of donations. Which reminds ne of another donation story. Two, actually

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

364 pounds, damn!

I weigh a lot less than you,
Even with 80-100lbs edema.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Also, explanation time again.

80-100 pounds edema from heart failure (everywhere)
150+ lbs brain 🧠 tumor, hormonal imbalance, cushings disease.

Stop commenting on my weight or size.
I do not eat for pleasure.
I do not eat breakfast.
I only eat half lunch (cause sugar low)
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

I only eat half dinner (same reason)
1 snack

I eat way under what I would need to eat to maintain, let alone gain weight.
I haven't cooked a meal since Noel died.
I just found it a very maternal thing.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

So yeah, go fuck yourself if you wanna call me big, large, big fatty etc. Bc it's absolutely not my fault.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

raecoffey wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:50 pm So yeah, go fuck yourself
He can't do that due to health reasons.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

We're all friends.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:30 pm
raecoffey wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:50 pm So yeah, go fuck yourself
He can't do that due to health reasons.
While that's funny, Jiz, it wasn't directed to me because I have never used any sort of insult toward her, at all. I think I have made this clear. (Otherwise I would have said something nasty or unkind, I don't have any shame, and I'm not Pinhead err I mean Pinback, so I try not to be insulting. At least, not to those who don't deserve it..