Have a good Xmas or whatever

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Have a good Xmas or whatever

Post by Jizaboz »

Hope everything is drama free for people over the holidays! My friends car died in my driveway today bringing me herbal remedies. I felt bad for him for having to deal with such BS and I feel bad for Paul sitting in that damn hospital watching whatever Xmas crap is on his TV (May I recommend Earnest Saves Christmas instead if you can find it?)

With all of that going on, I wasn’t going to complain at all that I didn’t get a bonus this year. While my buddy has car trouble, he did tell me he got an excellent bonus plus won shit at the company Xmas party (sounds stupid but I actually miss company parties) so I let him know. No bonus, no big deal.

This is the time to try to be happy for what you have and try to give. The first one is always usually harder when you are in younger or older stages in life when you don’t have shit because you aren’t constantly working.

This year I didn’t even have time to send Xmas cards to the 2 people that mail me and my GF stuff. Much less sending cards out to you guys. I did manage to finally pack up the last 2 bottles of hot sauce my friend Chris made to send to Pinback with plenty of bubblewrap. I just need to get my ass to the post office after Xmas to send it and get some passport form action going so that I may finally leave the country to visit Japan next year.

At any rate, Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/wtfever!! You guys help keep me looking forward to the next.

P.S.
I was informed while creating this post I am getting a bonus that should hit my account tomorrow :)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AArdvark

Re: Have a good Xmas or whatever

Post by AArdvark »

Merry Christmas! And to all a good holiday!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Merry Christmas!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:12 am… I feel bad for Paul sitting in that damn hospital watching whatever Xmas crap is on his TV (May I recommend Earnest Saves Christmas instead if you can find it?)
Jizaboz I need to talk to you about your lady friend Miss Conceptions, but i let her move in with you without warning you first. Let's see,
  1. I'm not sitting anywhere, I have to lay - or is iy lie? - flat on my back for 25 hours a day. (Hey, if The Beatles can find "Eight Days a Week," I think I can find an extra hour a day.)
  2. I don't have a TV; permanent residents don't get TV, you have to provide your own TV.
  3. That I was able to watch ssome was more0or0less an accident because they had a shortage of beds in the Transitionl Care Center.
  4. This is wht being able to use my computer is so critical to me. It's all I have left.
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Hahahah yeah, and in addition, Merry Christmas!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

Merry Christmas! As the kids get older and things get more expensive, the unwrapping of the gifts goes much quicker. Everybody was up at 6 a.m. this year as usual, ready to go. Half an hour later, the kids were back in their rooms playing with newly acquired electronics, my wife was picking up from last night's party, and visions of sugarplums danced above my recliner.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Hey guys, just wanted to wish you all happy holidays. The web is filled with ready-made messages that you don't even read, you just copy and paste to every BBS, I don't like that, I like writing from my heart. Our friendship, from the deepest to virtual, is very important to me and couldn't ever be represented by a cookie-cutter message from anywhere. So, I'd like to thank you all, you're the best ice hockey team I've ever played with. Hugs, George Smith.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ha yeah kinda funny and convenient how quickly then gift opening process goes these days here as well.

- Sister changed her plans for Xmas eve and came over with her 2 sons. Just barely had enough food but it worked out!

- Dudes car is still in my driveway and the battery is probably dead by now

- Woke up at 11 am today, opened gifts with my GF, cooked country ham, eggs, and grits. Passed out on the couch for another hour right after eating lol

Rest of my day will probably be playing a range of already-owned video games. Also, we should chip in to get Paul little 100$ LCD TV sent to him or something! (Assuming you would even want to watch TV, Paul)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻