Retro

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Billy Mays

Re: Retro

Post by Billy Mays »

Nothing annoys Billy, I've got too much PMA going on.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Billy Mays wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:14 pm Ok, that settles that I guess, zero concessions will be given to anyone if for no other reason than out of spite. Retro can eat shit in hell like the rest of us or take it on the arches.
Retro wasn't even here!! The only people that were on your side for this thread were me and Retro. Can't we take this attitude and use it against the rest if the piss-spitting battle axes that have cornered us? (Retro is part of the "us" with us.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:08 pm
Billy Mays wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:14 pm Ok, that settles that I guess, zero concessions will be given to anyone if for no other reason than out of spite. Retro can eat shit in hell like the rest of us or take it on the arches.
Retro wasn't even here!! The only people that were on your side for this thread were me and Retro. Can't we take this attitude and use it against the rest if the piss-spitting battle axes that have cornered us? (Retro is part of the "us" with us.)
Yeah I'm pretty sure you misread what I wrote there.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Flack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:33 pm
Billy Mays wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:32 pm I would like people to start referring to me as the "Ship's Captain" when referencing me in threads and try to only use nautical terms when discussing things with me directly.
Do you like the taste of seamen?
This was a cheap joke that had nothing to do directly with Billy and was literally the first nautical play on words that came to mind. Billy was undeserving of the jab, and it was beneath us all. Also if Pinback could turn the question into a poll that would be great.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Flack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:15 pm Billy was undeserving of the jab...
Anyway I can convince you to use "the ship's captain" instead of Billy in the future? I haven't decided yet upon what should or shouldn't be capitalized so feel free to improvise there.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I don’t have empathy and I do not have compassion towards any human being I do not consider a “friendly”. Tons of empathy and compassion for animals. Humans not so much. I’ll cut you a lot of slack.. unless you are human and annoy me more than an animal. At that point I do not have time for your bullshit.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I don't have a problem referring to Billy in nautical terms. Everything will sound like pirate talk, I'm afraid, so it may not be the greatest language tweak here.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:37 am At that point I do not have time for your bullshit.
https://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB3/view ... 46#p116046
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Billy Mays wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Anyway I can convince you to use "the ship's captain" instead of Billy in the future? I haven't decided yet upon what should or shouldn't be capitalized so feel free to improvise there.
This would be best decided with a poll.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Jizaboz wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:37 am
I don’t have empathy and I do not have compassion towards any human being I do not consider a “friendly”. Tons of empathy and compassion for animals. Humans not so much. I’ll cut you a lot of slack.. unless you are human and annoy me more than an animal. At that point I do not have time for your bullshit.
Have you considered an ethos a little less edgy?

uruzrune

Post by uruzrune »

Shit. He said something I agreed with.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Flack wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:07 am
This would be best decided with a poll.
I tried doing this but it sounded so vain, the poll being about me, that I ducked out of it. Also, this bbs does not support one option polls which is something I plan on bringing up at a later time.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Billy Mays wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:09 am
Jizaboz wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:37 am
Have you considered an ethos a little less edgy?
Why would I? I'm completely comfortable with who I am; just not so comfortable with a lot of the world around me. Are you comfortable with yourself, brother?

Or perhaps I am completely out of the loop here. Never hurts to admit when you are wrong. Is this all about freedom to talk like a pirate? We're mostly all pirates here, matey.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

"Aye, aye, Cap'n Bligh."
- Z. John Carter to Hilda Burroughs in Robert A. Heinlein's Number of the Beast.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

This song reminded me of Retro and his problems:

"And even in the madness there is peace
Drowning out the voices all around me
Through all of this chaos you are writing
A symphony
A symphony
Whoa."
- Switch, Symphony