Jizaboz's Atari ST

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz's Atari ST

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

So, I got two day shipping on it and it's been a week, that's the USPS for you.

Jiz, I think for the monitor UPS or FedEx might be better. I hate letting that piece of shit DeJoy "win" by doing this but I also want you to get your stuff. I'll start looking for a box for it.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Re: Jizaboz's Atari ST

Post by Jizaboz »

Sorry, I should have mentioned do not even bother with 2-day these days. It is totally disregarded. I have faith it will eventually get here, and in one piece considering the bubble-wrap!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I watch this guy and Randy''s videos a lot. When he mentions how it shipped out of Boulder CO just like the ST but ended up.. well, I'll let you watch the couple minutes of the story (it's time-stamped).

USPS!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Jizaboz wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:44 pm Sorry, I should have mentioned do not even bother with 2-day these days. It is totally disregarded. I have faith it will eventually get here, and in one piece considering the bubble-wrap!
One day is the only thing they guarantee and even then they have excuses that you can't counter. USPS is bad, the only thing worse is Amazon delivery. I had an Amazon delivery the other day where I was leaving the apartment and I saw a stupid Amazon temp worker pull up with a package that looked exactly like what I ordered, I said "hey, is that for J101?", he grunted and went the other way. Shortly after, the package was marked as delivered, god knows where he left it.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I'll start a thread about what these fucking thieves at the USPS did as soon as I get a chance.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I am going to try to send a letter as they said. We'll see if they are bitches about the deadline.