Jack Straw Killed His Kids and Himself 10 Years Ago

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

nessman

Jack Straw Killed His Kids and Himself 10 Years Ago

Post by nessman »

I'm sure some of you guys remember the late Jack Straw. He killed his 2 little girls and himself 10 years ago (Sept 5th). A remembrance made the news and came across my FB feed.

The oldest girl, Noel's mom, Blue isn't doing good. The murders hit her really really hard. She's now living in a nursing home (and she's not much older than 40), on oxygen, in a wheelchair and has gained an insane amount of weight. In one of the news stories she said she won't live to make it to the 20th anniversary. Pretty sad.

https://www.facebook.com/filiusdevium
If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt

Jizaboz

Re: Jack Straw Killed His Kids and Himself 10 Years Ago

Post by Jizaboz »

Can't see Facebook link as I have no account.

I hate it for his family but he is not worthy of remembrance and shall probably spend many more miserable years bound to this world a lost spirit. Either that or he insta respawns as lower form and is slowly eaten before a year of living; over and over into at least the next 300 years.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

pinback

Post by pinback »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 am Can't see Facebook link as I have no account.

I hate it for his family but he is not worthy of remembrance and shall probably spend many more miserable years bound to this world a lost spirit. Either that or he insta respawns as lower form and is slowly eaten before a year of living; over and over into at least the next 300 years.
Hey, how'd you like to be judged solely by the worst mistake you ever made?
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

nessman

Post by nessman »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 am Can't see Facebook link as I have no account.

I don't think anyone is mourning the loss of Jack Straw - his little girls on the other hand... but no one is going to know who Mia and Noel Parcells were without making reference to Adam (Jack Straw). Unfortunately their memory will be forever stained because of who their father was.
If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Were mistakes made? Sure.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

nessman wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:37 pm I'm sure some of you guys remember the late Jack Straw. He killed his 2 little girls and himself 10 years ago (Sept 5th). A remembrance made the news and came across my FB feed.

The oldest girl, Noel's mom, Blue isn't doing good. The murders hit her really really hard. She's now living in a nursing home (and she's not much older than 40), on oxygen, in a wheelchair and has gained an insane amount of weight. In one of the news stories she said she won't live to make it to the 20th anniversary. Pretty sad.

https://www.facebook.com/filiusdevium
I spoke to Blue (Rachel) a couple years ago. She's had multiple health problems for years. I'm really sad for her, she had been going to UR and I was hopeful she would turn things around. She's a lot like her mom, bi-polar, touretts syndrome, asthma, etc. Sad to hear this news. As a memorial, Noel was the smartest little girl I've ever met and such an outgoing person. Mia was super cute but I never got to know her. Mia's mother was Rachel's friend and cheated with Adam in my office while he was with Blue and stole him (backfired, right?) so she deserved some pain but not the girls.

Fuck Adam for that. He should have committed suicide by cop or drove into a wall (in fact I always thought car crash would be the thing).

BTW, the NY police have some responsibility in this for not taking the report seriously. They could have gotten him on the Thruway before he got to the campground.