Post anonymous reports of vomiting from Jack in the Box food here

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

paul@paul-robinson.us

Post anonymous reports of vomiting from Jack in the Box food here

Post by paul@paul-robinson.us »

If Jack in the Box food caused you or someone you know to vomit, the food was under-cooked, the place appeared unclean or you saw vermin like rats, roaches, mice or other creepy-crawlies, report it here pseudonymously - guest postings are permitted here, obviously - or e-mail it to me.

As I said in my message, tell me the city, date and time, and restaurant location and I'll report it. I can't tell them what I don't know, so if you use a throw away account, I can't even tell them whom you are even if I was subpoenaed.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, show that these claims of vomiting are not pure bullshit, and provide me with reportable evidence, if you're afraid to report it yourself. Put up or shut up.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Post anonymous reports of vomiting from Jack in the Box food here

Post by Casual Observer »

The 6 people who post here have already learned not to go there.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Why are you trying to tattle on them?

We like the food. We understand the risks. Because we're not mealy-mouthed hall monitors like you and nessman, we don't go scurrying off to milquetoast "authority" we take responsibility for our actions.

"I'll report it." Yeah, we're all just dying to have you take away one of the things that we enjoy to satisfy your own autism.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:29 pm Why are you trying to tattle on them?

We like the food. We understand the risks. Because we're not mealy-mouthed hall monitors like you and nessman, we don't go scurrying off to milquetoast "authority" we take responsibility for our actions.

"I'll report it." Yeah, we're all just dying to have you take away one of the things that we enjoy to satisfy your own autism.
How exactly is it appropriate to sell food that causes vomiting? If the place has a sign posted, saying "Food will cause vomiting," that would be one thing. People would have notice, and most people would not eat there.

But what happens if someone who does not know this - and since you claim it routinely happens, with JITB covering it up, news media not reporting, and/or no one says anything - eats their food, gets sick, and ends up going to the hospital, and has a serious injury as a result? What about if it's a small child who begged for some, the parents, who had no idea what Jack in the Box food does to people, gives it to them, and the result is it makes them so sick it kills them?

Is it right or proper to allow a dangerous condition to injure or kill people? If you claim that you want their tasty, tainted food to remain on the market because you want it, how exactly is this any different from a corrupt corporate executive allowing a company to dump toxic waste into the drinking water of poor communities because it's profitable?

How exactly is it right, or moral, to allow others to be injured, so you aren't inconvenienced? How is this not similar to the same scenario when higher-ups in the Catholic Church did nothing to stop, and prevented prosecution of pedophile priests, moving them to unsuspecting parishes, so they could continue molesting choirboys, because it was inconvenient, or embarrassing?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I'd just like to point out that Paul thinks one undercooked chicken sandwich is "exactly the same scenario" as cases of pedophilia in the Catholic church.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

objectinspace

Post by objectinspace »

Can't say as I've ever tossed my cookies over J in the B, however I am furious with them for removing bacon cheddar wedges from the menu. So if you want me to make up a story for you to report, I'm happy to do that! Alternatively, since you seem plugged into their system, if you could just ask that they bring back that menu item, that would be ACES!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Flack wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:32 am I'd just like to point out that Paul thinks one undercooked chicken sandwich is "exactly the same scenario" as cases of pedophilia in the Catholic church.
First, do not put words in my mouth, I said it was similar to higher-ups moving pedophile priests without warning to the unsuspecting communities without saying anything, because it would cause embarassment.

Well, if you know of something and make not the slightest attempt to do anything about it, do you not carry any responsibility for allowing it to continue? Would you allow some minister to remain in your parish, who rapes little girls because they give such wonderful sermons? Should a woman who is raped just remain silent and allow the rapist to continue to rape them, or others? Knowingly giving someone food that will injure them - and forcing someone to vomit is an injury - is assault and battery.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- John Stuart Mill, 1887, not Edmund Burke, to whom it is falsely attributed.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Don't put words in his mouth or, like Jack in the Box, if you do put them in your mouth, you'll regret it!!

Ice Cream Jonsey

objectinspace wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:22 pm Can't say as I've ever tossed my cookies over J in the B, however I am furious with them for removing bacon cheddar wedges from the menu. So if you want me to make up a story for you to report, I'm happy to do that! Alternatively, since you seem plugged into their system, if you could just ask that they bring back that menu item, that would be ACES!
Seriously, Tdarcos - can you do some good and ask them to bring back the wedges?