Three Cheers for Aardvark

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Three Cheers for Aardvark

Post by pinback »

Since we're celebrating the local crew, I'll express what we all already know, but are afraid to say:

Between the Crazy Doodles, the Old News, and the other writings, Aardvark has provided more content to this place than all of the rest of us combined, if you don't count the long unreadable Paul posts that everybody skips.

I've never seen such a font of creativity. I'm jealous. I'm amazed. I'm resentful and angry.

The fact that he can produce all of this output, all while welding 11-lug death traps for his clients is astonishing to me.

Three cheers for Aardvark.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Roody_Yogurt

Re: Three Cheers for Aardvark

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Hip hip hooray!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Aardvark is AAA in my book.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

bryanb

Post by bryanb »

Thanks for all that you do, Vark! You're my preliminary pick for the 2021 JC MVP title. I know ceremony means nothing to you, but you've really brought it home this year with the quality doodling, the Old News thread, the fiction, the tales from the frontlines of American manufacturing, and so much more. While we can never completely count out Nessman and his end of the year heroics, I still feel like Vark has a lock on the title this year.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

(Blushes like a little bitch)

Awwww, gee whiz fellas.....

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:18 pm I've never seen such a font of creativity. ... I'm amazed. ...
The fact that he can produce all of this output, ... is astonishing to me.
Three cheers for Aardvark.
I agree with this laudable, insightful, and fresh[-ly quote-mined] comment. But I'll go one better.

Four cheers for Aardvark: Challenge accepted!
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.