WarZone - The Fighting 420th

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

WarZone - The Fighting 420th

Post by Jizaboz »

A few years back I swore off all Call of Dookie (Duty) games. However, 2 things happened..

1. The group of old and new friends I went on the camping/river trip with talked me about this free "Warzone" game they all play on PS4, as well as sometimes playing Fallout 76.

2. About a month later they invite me to their game and come to find out Warzone is actually a free Call of Dookie MP game. I sucked pretty bad at first, but after learning the game more and getting my controls tighter this game is a fuck ton more fun than I had playing Star Wars Battlefront for PS4. I can kill a shit ton more people at various distances with my arsenal that slowly gets upgraded. Also, my buddies invited me to this stoner "clan" (The Fighting 420) which is awesome. They wear gillie suits with pot leaves on them, have vehicles with the same and rap/reggae/ etc. I used to run my own small Quake clan back in the day but never belonged to another. With the voice chat thing, you can hear your friends coughing as they hit blunts and give you hints like "RIGHT THERE JIZ. TO THE RIGHT JI.. Fuuuuuck" but also cheer when awesome things happen.

I know Flack isn't too keen on FPS games these days, but if anyone else is interested in this garbage it is free on all platforms including PC. I play KB-Mouse on PC and use controller on PS4. I get to rank up my dude cross-platform playing both. Warning: The Activision loader may cause drama (same one that loads SC2 and WoW)

The game modes this week are kinda lame because the new Vanguard demo just came out. Next week King Quads and Plunder Quads should be back open. In the first one you basically move away from poison gas while clapping as many dudes you can.. and if you shoot a "king" on a killing spree, you get mad team points. In the latter, shooting is really only necessary for self defense as you loot as many locations with your team as quickly as possibly.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AArdvark

Re: WarZone - The Fighting 420th

Post by AArdvark »

What is the state of cheating in that game? I've heard that there are just hacker players killing everybody

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

AArdvark wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:19 am What is the state of cheating in that game? I've heard that there are just hacker players killing everybody
Compared to other games such as GTAV I would have to say it's not as bad because I haven't really seen any obvious cheaters yet. In GTAV it took maybe 3 sessions to run into cheaters.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:24 pm A few years back I swore off all Call of Dookie (Duty)
"Call of Duty is the moment you realize you have to take a dump."
- Me
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

If anyone has any Doritos, Jack Links, etc bags with COD Warzone XP codes please let me GIT EM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 am
Jizaboz wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:24 pm A few years back I swore off all Call of Dookie (Duty)
- Me
Been 11 days since we last heard from the Commander...
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:45 am
Tdarcos wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 am
Jizaboz wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:24 pmA few years back I swore off all Call of Dookie (Duty)
- Me
Been 11 days since we last heard from the Commander...
I didn't realize it was that long. I'd forgotten I said that. I've been busy. See Here for more details.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.