Prediction: Conclusion of Matrix Revolutions

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

bruce

Prediction: Conclusion of Matrix Revolutions

Post by bruce »

Now, let me be the first to say that I thought Matrix Reloaded blew syphilitic goats.

That said, here's my guess for the end of the third movie, and I totally hope I'm wrong, but I bet I'm not.

The war against the machines goes badly. People are killed off one by one. And then, at the end, Agent Smith slowly strangles Neo....

Who wakes up shrieking in his apartment, and he's the dorky computer programmer he was at the beginning of the first film.

AND IT WUZ ALL A DREAM HAHAHAHA LOL LOLLOLLOLL!!1!1!!

And then something a little odd happens, so you, the sheep-like movie viewer, doesn't know whether or not it's real, and then if the studio is feeling really cheesy,

"THE END"

followed five seconds later by

"...?"

You read it here first.

Bruce

James Bond

Post by James Bond »

Here are my thoughts on some possible plot threads for Revolutions.
Who says that the "real" world--that is, the world outside of the matrix--is actually the real world? Its entirely possible that that world is just another version of the Matrix. And so is the world beyond that world, and the next, and the next, and eventually it gets so rediculously conveluded that you are forced to wonder... is there even a real world at all?
Another way this same idea could be used is that everything normally and Matrixy goes on in the third movie, the good guys win, whatever, and then for the last seven frames of the film you see the "real world" cast in blue, flowing, matrix-y computer script.
In addition,
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e

I would be interested in seeing what happens with the Agnet Smith virus. Everything else in the Matrix movies has apparently happened before five or six times before, *except* the Agent Smiths running amoc. They have the power to completely ruin everything; they can run rampant and convert everyone inthe matrix, at which point (since the agents generate no power) they could put the machines in a stranglehold, and utterly annihilate them, unless they shelter near the Earth's core--exactly where the Xionists are hiding. Or they could use the guy who Agent Smith got out of the matrix to start running amoc blowing up power plants and the like. Or, Agent Smith could decide to do none of these things, and simply blackmail the creator with his very existance.

bot

Post by bot »

I just saw Reloaded a couple of days ago. If you're thinking about going to see this thing, just remember:

Special effects - NICE
Fight scenes - yep, very good also
Story - pure, unadulterated shit (I think the screenplay was a little on the short side, what with fight and chase scenes - oh yeah and a dancing/sex scene - that take up half the movie, no joke)
Lawrence Fishbourne's (sp?) face - puffy as hell
No signatures is good signatures.

Worm

Post by Worm »

James Bond wrote:Here are my thoughts on some possible plot threads for Revolutions.
Who says that the "real" world--that is, the world outside of the matrix--is actually the real world? Its entirely possible that that world is just another version of the Matrix. And so is the world beyond that world, and the next, and the next, and eventually it gets so rediculously conveluded that you are forced to wonder... is there even a real world at all?
Ever saw the Thirteenth Floor?
Good point Bobby!