Black Dynamite

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Black Dynamite

Post by Jizaboz »

This movie is playing on Pluto TV for free and apparently uncensored.

This one of those new movies made to look like an old movie. However, this is one of the first times (Blood Feast 2 was another) that a movie actually pulled this off to me. At times, I had to remind myself this wasn’t a remastered 1960s movie.

If you enjoyed the old Dolemite or The Human Tornado movies.. you will enjoy how spot on this movie catches that same vibe.

Within the first 10 minutes the protagonist is leaning over a bed with 3 multiple topless girls he is talking to. 2 of the girls are rather dull white chicks.. but the black chick beside them has some of the most awesome boobs seen in film; and never seen in modern films that I recall. So yes, perhaps the intro skews my review just a bit.

Excellent dialogue. Fucking hilarious. Awesome kung fu action that mixes the realistic with the art of absurdity.

There are a couple of boring parts or parts so dumb you will groan. This is exactly the way these old movies were! The music, dialogue, and everything. It’s like a new Dolemite movie.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RealNC

Re: Black Dynamite

Post by RealNC »

Sounds like it's right down my alley then.

For something similar, look up "Kung Fury". That one is about the 80's. It's free on youtube.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

So I gather you had a blast watching it?
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I did not “blast off” if that is what you mean sir.. but the movie was a blast!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

RealNC wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:28 am Sounds like it's right down my alley then.

For something similar, look up "Kung Fury". That one is about the 80's. It's free on youtube.
Noted!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

Jizaboz wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:54 pm This one of those new movies made to look like an old movie.
I would like to start a sister thread compiling a list of these films.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."