DaVinci Resolve

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

DaVinci Resolve

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I made a video for a friend of mine the other day and I needed something quick to cut the trailing video before and after the parts I wanted. People suggested DaVinci Resolve as a (free) program to use it.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/produc ... ciresolve/

Well, it was great. It was actually intuitive to cut video - there was a menu, there was a thing to chop clips, I clicked on it, BONUS. It worked.

It was 1.7 GB to download and I can't believe it's free. Granted, all I did with it was cut some video, but in all the awfulness going around it is very cool that software like this is out there. I will give them money as soon as I can. I really want to make videos now.

(My brother saw the video I made and criticized me as a performer. He said I had too many "uhs" in my voice, which is accurate. Jolt Country, how do YOU feel you do as a performer?)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: DaVinci Resolve

Post by Casual Observer »

Just take a breath whenever you want to say um or ah. Toastmasters does work too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: DaVinci Resolve

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Casual Observer wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:15 pm Just take a breath whenever you want to say um or ah. Toastmasters does work too.
TOASTMASTERS???
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!