The Jolt Country Advice Thread!

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I think this is one of the most-viewed threads on the BBS. The populace loves you, Lex! You have that special kind of charisma that people like to make part of their daily routine.

Also, if I end up fixing the avatars for the BBS, I think I am going to set them all to the girl to the left of the one with the ultratone pink hair. I think that would be a decision enjoyed by men and women alike.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lex

Post by Lex »

It took me three years to get over her, and now you're going to have me see her every time I read something from a bug? Three years is a long time when you're a teenager.
Besides, she's Kate. No mortal man can have her. Except for that FILTHY BASTARD APOX WHO SHOULD DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Did you ever see High Fidelity? I get the feeling that that girl will be like the "Charlie" (Charlie is a girl in this case) character played by Catherine Zeta-Jones when she (Kate) goes to college.

Hopefully in her case she won't ultimately marry a 600 year old man, though.

Lex

Post by Lex »

Caught the last 45 minutes or so of that film, always wanted to read the book.
WHOOA!

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

You'd have to see the whole thing to truly appreciate it. Very good movie.

-LG
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Dear JC Advice Crew,

I used to get a couple bucks of interest added to my savings account every month. Over the last couple of months, though, I have received $.80 after carrying a balance of exactly $2000 for the entire month. Is my bank screwing me? Or did interest rates take a complete fawking nosedive and nobody bothered to tell me?

FORUM TOUGH GUY

Post by FORUM TOUGH GUY »

Yeah, you're getting it up the ass.

But then, what else is new?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tropico is $20 at EB and I could probably get it for less than that on Ebay.

Should I bother?

Ben

Post by Ben »

Get the Mucho Macho edition for an extra $10! All the fun of the original, and the highly-acclaimed expansion pack!

Of all the games which I've bought and played once and never touched again, Tropico is definitely my favorite. I liked it so much that I even bought the expansion pack when it came out.

Total number of times I played the expansion pack: 1

Freak Thang

Post by Freak Thang »

My company just got an espresso machine. Is it okay to eat the espresso beans raw? I really need to know if it's allright or not. I've been doing so for a week now.

-FT

Bootie Brownies

Post by Bootie Brownies »

There perfectly fine to eat. SOOOO, enjoy those beans!

Ben

Post by Ben »

Dear Bootie,

You are the worst gimmick poster in the history of gimmickry. We all hate you. I'd go on and on about how totally worthless you are, but you're not worth it.

Bootie Brownies

i just read this, SOOO

Post by Bootie Brownies »

:(

Ice Cream Jonsey

Yeah, Ben sure had an acid wit when he was "on," didn't he? It's really too bad that for a day there I banned both his name and every handle that he has ever used. I kinda feel bad about that now, actually.

Worm2

Post by Worm2 »

I thought Ben was on a trip or something. Oh, the play control on battle raper is freaking terrible.