Cryptozookeeper is available on mobile phone/tablet stores

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Cryptozookeeper is available on mobile phone/tablet stores

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Thanks to the awesome work of Juhana Leinonen, my game Cryptozookeeper is available on the Google Play and iOS App Stores for $2.99.

Here is your link for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cryptoz ... 1457497795

Here is your link for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ozookeeper

And here is Juhana's page with more info on the mobile versions: https://mantissa-interactive.com/cryptozookeeper/
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Re: Cryptozookeeper is available on mobile phone/tablet stores

Post by pinback »

I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I went to update the webpage for it with the link to the mobile site. Logon to Wordpress. Hit edit.

Wordpress: "WElcome to blocks!!!!!"

Now, instead of my page being a WYSISYG interface, or just the markup, it's some horribly formatted webshit.

Holy Christ, what the fucking fuck. Every programmer in the world should be thrown into jail. A two second update now requires me to get into the mind of whatever asshole changed everything. Guess I won't be doing it before I go to work. Fuck you, Wordpress.

Ice Cream Jonsey

This is incredible:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how- ... wordpress/
Many users feel that Gutenberg in it’s current state is not ready for live sites. This is evident by the 2.3 out of 5 rating average on the Gutenberg plugin. At the time of writing this article, there are 676 one-star ratings vs 288 five-star ratings.

Despite the negative reviews, WordPress core team is moving forward with making Gutenberg the default editor in WordPress 5.0.

This is making a lot of users very concerned. They want to have an option to disable Gutenberg and keep the classic editor.

Thankfully, there’s a plugin by the WordPress core team which allows you to do just that.

Let’s take a look at how to easily disable Gutenberg and keep using the classic WordPress editor.
I do not fucking have time for this shit.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I have the classic editor plug-in on every one of my sites. It's unfortunate that they did not at least keep it as an option. I don't even like the WYSIWYG option in the classic editor; I opt for pure HTML, as god intended.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Hey, would it be possible to play CZK using voice commands via the Google assistant?

Typing on a phone blows donkey dick and I was thinking of possible workarounds

THE
TELL CYSTERZ
TO BITE ME
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

Man. I was pissed this morning!