Updated the "Games" page.

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Updated the "Games" page.

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Right here.

Let me know if you find any broken links. I've got to add better teaser text to Necrotic Drift and make it so that clicking on the small screenshots for Fallacy of Dawn lead to bigger ones, but it's mostly set, I think.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Worm

Re: Updated the "Games" page.

Post by Worm »

Don't screenshots of text adventure games sort of spoil parts of it?
Good point Bobby!

ICJ

Post by ICJ »

Nobody found the zombie nurse on their own, for instance, so I thought I'd go and put that in the site. It's not an easter egg if it's completely not what I clued the player to do.

Do they spoil things? I don't think anything is spoiled in the case of what's there for ND. I haven't come up with a good description of what the game is like, so in the meantime they are sort of "selling" it.

Dunno.

(The trailer for Fallacy of Dawn had an object in it that was very vital to solve the game. But the trailer came out early and the object was only there for a second, which I guess is good.)

Lex

Post by Lex »

I missed that. Explain it.

I would pay to see a movie-like preview of Necrotic Drift, especially with all the music-talent you have lined up now.
WHOOA!

Worm

Post by Worm »

ICJ wrote:Do they spoil things? I don't think anything is spoiled in the case of what's there for ND. I haven't come up with a good description of what the game is like, so in the meantime they are sort of "selling" it.
Well, I didn't expect zombies, or magic, or any of that crap all together. The manual made me expect magic a bit, but ultimately I felt suprised.
Good point Bobby!