ND on mobygames

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

I can't believe I'm in their database because I got thanked in the Myth III credits. That's the most anal-compulsive thing I've ever seen. The closest I ever came to being involved with that was getting in on their E3 passes.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

This makes me want to pad my stats by sleeping with more game developers. Need more levels.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Damn, that's a complete database.

"DAYUM" -- Carl "CJ" Johnson

Hahah, my brother is on there as an actor. GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

bruce

Post by bruce »

Vitriola wrote:This makes me want to pad my stats by sleeping with more game developers. Need more levels.
Hey, baby. I've written the illustrious <i>Stiffy Makane: The Undiscovered Country</i>. Just sayin'. Well, that, and it was better than <i>Daikatana</i>.

Bruce

Lysandr

Post by Lysandr »

Hey, I've got my name in their database. That's cool. Like, it's my first entry in a portpholio. Now when I need to get hired for some GAEM-related job or something I can tell them "I'm listed as a contributer for a text game from 2004 on an obscure website no one looks at!" Yeah. A baby step. Whatever. Hey, is there anywhere Ican add to it? Like, make my own bio on there or something? That'd be sweet.

Lex

Post by Lex »

I'm on as storyman for Oni. Probably not anything else tho.
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

You're there as Alex Gray AND Lex Gray.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!