THE CROWN OF XOTH 1: The Fortress of the Deathmage

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Basement Interactive

THE CROWN OF XOTH 1: The Fortress of the Deathmage

Post by Basement Interactive »

The Elves and Dwarves of Ranady have all but been forgotten by the common folk of Castle Ranady and the Town of Llyr. Why the Dwarves and Elves migrated all over from the Kingdom no one knew, save for an old Wizard. He walked into Llyr, telling of a time when the Dwarves and Elves once lived amongst humans, until the coming of the new Deathmage, Heberix. Heberix is Xoth's newest student and soon to take up arms of the new Deathmage incarnate. With the Crown of Xoth, Heberix would be unstoppable.

That is if someone like you does not stand up against the fledgeling Deathmage, and put up arms against the evil lord!

BASEMENT INTERACTIVE - The Basement That Time Forgot...

Hey guys, just wondering if you wanna play this after that lil spiel and intro of my game, it is in vein of Topologika adventures, but also a feel of the old Spectrum Z80 adventures as well... But with the look and feel of Infocom! It is free for a limited number of peeps, so feel free to sign up (most of em will be limited to the Jolt Country Text Addy lovers!) for this COMPLETE GAME (YES I HAVE FINISHED A GAME!)!!! It is very simple to play and should take a day to finish. But to play without walkthroughs can take a long time on hours... Trial and error folks, trial and error :P

Jeremy Harden aka NihilVulture

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Where can we get this game, Jeremy? I am on board!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Basement Interactive

Post by Basement Interactive »

hey Jonesie, if you want a copy, just add me on MSN as basementinteractive@live.com. My facebook will soon be on for it too.

Jeremy

MEDIA FIRE

Post by Jeremy »

Here is my link to the free game... Give me what you think, check for viruses JUST IN CASE! http://www.mediafire.com/?lfnpi55mxlwhg