Right my game is not going to be released...

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

foody

Right my game is not going to be released...

Post by foody »

For some reason the website is not going to post my game for public access. Is there any website where I can upload my adventures? Thanks in advance.

Bare in mind I am also making my game using ACK and I need a good website where I can upload my games there too, thanks again.
I WANT ULTIMA 7 OR ULTMIA 6 CONSTRUCTION SET! I WILL DO ANYTHING! PAY ANYTHING! GIVE ANYTHING !

jjsonick

Post by jjsonick »

I will certainly host any ACK games on the main ACK site. Just let me know when it's done. In fact, I can make a 'WIP' section, too, where I could put up info and screenshots about games being worked on.

For your ACS game, have you tried emailing the guy who runs the ACS site, as well as using the submit adventure form?

JJ

foody

Post by foody »

Thank you so much. Ones my ACK game is finished I will email you for sure to have it posted. As for my ACS game, yes the upload feature is broken I get an error and I emailed him for posting and still nothing happens. It seems he is no longer supporting his work and the whole thing is over. I suppose I sleep tonight with the idea my ACS game is going to be shared only within the family and that is it. However, to know that my ACK game will be posted to the public is awesome news indeed.

If anyone is interested in my ACS game please send me a private message for your email and I will email you the game. Remember, you need an Apple II emulator like AppleWin for Windows for example to play my game.

Thanks in advance.
I WANT ULTIMA 7 OR ULTMIA 6 CONSTRUCTION SET! I WILL DO ANYTHING! PAY ANYTHING! GIVE ANYTHING !

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

I will also host anyone's ACK game on my Forum - linked in sig. I've been thinking of turning the main index page into a full blown website dedicated to WIPs and the main Game Creation kits featured in my Forums.
Which of you is interested in my fine wares?