ACK source code?

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Elzair

ACK source code?

Post by Elzair »

Does anyone still have a copy of the ACK source code? It used to be located here, but the link does not seem to work anymore.

Tdarcos

Re: ACK source code?

Post by Tdarcos »

Elzair wrote:Does anyone still have a copy of the ACK source code? It used to be located here, but the link does not seem to work anymore.
No, the link doesn't work any more, so I'll put it up on my site so you can download it.

http://in-the-matter-of.com/adventure/acksrc.zip

In fact, I'm going to upload all of the Adventure stuff I have there, it's about 450 megabytes of things.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

450 megabytes of Adventure things?! What the-?! Commander, how did you acquire almost half a gigabyte* of objects relating to ADVENTURE?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:450 megabytes of Adventure things?! What the-?! Commander, how did you acquire almost half a gigabyte* of objects relating to ADVENTURE?
i dunno, downloaded it, I guess. Check out the directory on the example I placed that file, it's all of the sources dealing with adventure games (Interactive Fiction). It said it was about 427 megabytes of files.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Chris H

Oops

Post by Chris H »

My apologies, all - I fixed the broken link on the website. (I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't been able to keep involved with the forums, unfortunately.)