New Adventure Creation Kit Facebook Page!

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Garth's Equipment Shop

New Adventure Creation Kit Facebook Page!

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

http://www.facebook.com/AdventureCreationKit

If you'd like to see more adventures being made with ACK you can make that happen by liking this fb page, commenting with your praises, questions and ideas, and most importantly clicking on the share this page button so it reaches all your fb friends! The more exposure it gets the more likely new ACK users will find their way here.
Last edited by Garth's Equipment Shop on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Garth's Equipment Shop

Happy 40th "facebook like!" :D

Garth's Equipment Shop

I hate facebook. It wont allow me to log into my garth account anymore since I swapped out my old harddrive [EDIT: Meant to say motherboard here] for a new one and installed Windows 7. Ridiculous that Facebook actually checks for hardware changes and assumes it is no longer you if you change something. Ever hear of upgrades?! Yeah lots of people do it. Its the latest fad. :P

Dumbest part is the identify friend's photos way to confirm it is really me. It picks them completely randomly and many of them have tag selection rectangles around parts of photos where theres no people. I guess where the photo uploader wanted to point out some nonhuman feature in it. And like I know every friend or family member of every facebook friend I have in my friend list!? How friggan stupid is that? So yeah, couldnt identify a single photo. As for phone identification, for one I'm not giving my phone number to facebook, and two my cell is dead anyway and I can't charge it again till I get a new AC adapter for it. I also didn't give facebook my real birthday and can't remember what I did give for that so that option is out too.

I keep wondering why, if every mmo on the planet can tell if I'm dual logging because my characters have the same Ip address, can't social networking giant facebook do the same thing to identify me without making me jump through absurd hoops?!

Garth's Equipment Shop

FB Update for July 2013 (Now that i can finally access my accnt again - thanks FB!)

240% increase in total weekly reach this month for the Official Adventure Creation Kit FB Page! And it has 72 Likes! :o