ACK

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Ice Cream Jonsey

ACK

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I just wanted to say I am really proud of you guys for continuing to use this system after all these years. Do you guys have a wiki or anything that has recent releases and download links? Would you like one?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

rld

Re: ACK

Post by rld »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I just wanted to say I am really proud of you guys for continuing to use this system after all these years. Do you guys have a wiki or anything that has recent releases and download links? Would you like one?
Garth has a set of documentation pages hosted on his dropbox page, but it's not something like a wiki that we can collectively edit.

However, I think the thing that would be really great is to be able to have a little chunk of space on joltcountry that could be used to post patches, game releases, etc. that we could then link to from the forum posts. Right now, all the content is on external sites, Chris's 80sgaming.org, various Dropbox accounts, etc; it would be nice to be able to upload files to a central location that we could guarantee would not go anywhere as long as the joltcountry site itself remained active.

Probably not a lot of space would be needed, since most file distributions related to ACK are fairly small.

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

Wiki? Yes I would like one ICJ! And of course I also vote for rld's suggestion as well. Why not both? :D