TeamLiquid interviews Dustin Browder

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

TeamLiquid interviews Dustin Browder

Post by pinback »

This is a fascinating interview. TeamLiquid guy asks Dustin Browder a bunch of stuff which is essentially nicely stated complaints from the community. Dustin Browder answers them as coolly and smoothly as possible.

My guess is, if you hate Dustin Browder or love Dustin Browder or just think he's kinda fascinating all-around, or you love SC2 or hate SC2 or just kinda think it's fascinating all-around, this interview won't change your opinion.

As an SC2 fan, I will admit my favorite part was when he said we're not going to make pathfinding worse, so if big balls of units blowing each other up breaks the game for you, go play Brood War.

Damn right.

[youtube][/youtube]
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Re: TeamLiquid interviews Dustin Browder

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:My guess is, if you hate Dustin Browder or love Dustin Browder
Who is John Galt? err, I mean, who is Dustin Browder, or to channel Pinback for this message, who the fuck is Dustin Browder?
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Ha, I posted that thing in large letters before I saw this. We were thinking of the same laughably-written caricature at the same time!!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Dustin Browder is the lead designer of SC2, hated by everyone in the community who thinks he's ruining the game and intentionally is making Terran OP (CHECK OUT HIS SHIRT YO) and generally liked and respected by people who aren't batshit insane.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.