The Best Player in North America

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

The Best Player in North America

Post by pinback »

Blizzard is holding a year-long "World Championship Series". First everyone from their country plays for the national championship, then later plays for the continental championship, and then later this year those winners go to China where the continental champions will vie for the world championshipGEE I WONDER WHICH CONTINENT WILL WIN????

At any rate, this weekend was the North American continental championship, where the likes of Huk, Idra, Vibe, and all the other crackers and hosers from north of Mexico met on the battlefield to nab the crown (and the $24,000 prize that went along with it.)

One player blasted through all of them like they were playing Plants vs. Zombies.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the best Starcraft 2 player in North America:

Goes by the name "Scarlett", and is the mousiest, nerdiest, shyest little Canadian white girl you've ever seen, but I watched the games, and none of them were close. She was a frightening, calculating assassin, and nobody stood a chance.

So here's to you, Scarlett. Make us proud as you go to China and get slaughtered by the South Koreans. And speak up, for Christ's sakes. God, the post-victory interview was impossible. I know Canadians are quieter than normal by default, but this was really too much.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

pinback

Post by pinback »

AAAHAHahahah.

AHahha.

Did a little research.

Know why she's so mousy and shy (and flatchested)???

TRANNY, YO!

BEST SC2 PLAYER IN NORTH AMERICA IS A TRANNY.

Awesome.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Look, pinback, this tranny is the only hope (north) America has!

Did she basically come out of nowhere to defeat those others pieces of shit, or was she "famous" in SC2 circles beforehand?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I think it just goes to show what you can accomplish when you don't sit around playing with your dick all day.

Which explains why yet another weekend has flown by and I haven't accomplished a single thing.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."