The Answer to Everything

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Jeff Foster

The Answer to Everything

Post by Jeff Foster »

The one reading these words is the one who wrote them.

The answer to everything is contained in that sentence.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

How did this get to be the whack base? We want to discuss the latest episode of Don Rogers and all we get is navel contemplation and 'this is not here' shit.

THE
THE FUCK!
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

I dunno, man. Maybe Jonsey can IP ban these idiots or something. It's getting out of control.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:I dunno, man. Maybe Jonsey can IP ban these idiots or something. It's getting out of control.
Maybe they're noticing all of your new-age references. And then again, if human beings don't have free will then their posting here was inevitable.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Well, I dunno, but I'm getting a little sick of these hippie douchebags cluttering up my base.

Robb? Anything we can do about it?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:Well, I dunno, but I'm getting a little sick of these hippie douchebags cluttering up my base.

Robb? Anything we can do about it?
Why not create a thread in another base entitled "Shiposts not from regular members" and move anything not from me or Billy Mays - who apparently you have managed to scare away - that is a shitpost there. Oh, but then you couldn't move my replies to some of these <s>pearls</s> turds of wisdom.

Okay, "Shitposts started by non-members" can be the dump thread.

Wait! I have an even better idea, and if you don't think I'm funny, well, too bad. Create a new base called "Shitposts" that you can drop these into. Plus, the board automatically dumps anything I write to that base no matter where I posted it, plus, to help keep everything else clean, it also dumps there any post anyone else makes that has my name in it!

Including my real name, so when someone mentions how Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad was a good actor, or Robinson Crusoe was a great story, those get moved too!
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I just had this amazing idea. We should create a forum where each time someone posts, one of a hundred random things happens. Maybe the post gets moved somewhere. Maybe it gets turned into bold. Maybe the words are reversed. Maybe the response is added to another post. It would be total random pandemonium. In fact, there's your name, randomoneum.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

FlyingCarp

Post by FlyingCarp »

The one reading these words is the one who wrote them.

The answer to everything is contained in that sentence.
Whoa dude.....this totally means that when Billy Mays got banned, we all got banned. It's all of our fault he was a douche. We're all douches. I'm like totally empowered to finally be able to admit that I am douche.

I think I need to put on my vagina costume and take a personal day.

pinback

Post by pinback »

We are all putting on our vagina costume.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:We are all putting on our vagina costume.
I'm all up on that as long as someone commits a dick move at some point.