This asshole is the rudest son-of-a-bitch I have seen

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I am listening. Fuck you!
Jonsey, I wholeheartedly concur with you, and say that he should fuck himself sideways. Twice.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

milker

Post by milker »

Am I still in the hunt?
[/i]
The world is a big dairy and I am the man to milk it!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:
Jonsey, I wholeheartedly concur with you, and say that he should fuck himself sideways. Twice.
I appreciate your steadfast refusal to come up with a different insult than that for the past twenty-five years.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote:
That being said, does it really matter if we got hung up on? So we got hung up on. It's just a show.

I am certain Don would let either one of us on this week so we can take our anger out on him.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:
That being said, does it really matter if we got hung up on? So we got hung up on. It's just a show.

I am certain Don would let either one of us on this week so we can take our anger out on him.
Uh, Jonsey, he didn't tell me he was doing the show when he called me. Did he advise you that he was doing the show? Washington is a two-party state, recording the other party without their permission is a criminal offense.

I was not informed he was doing a show nor did he inform me that he was recording me.

Perhaps I need to contact the county attorney where he is located.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Flack wrote:If this is a marketing ploy to get me to listen to the show again, it's brilliant.

I didn't even listen to the show yesterday, and I drove through Nebraska.
I wanted to do a really funny comment but I can't do that because Jonsey might think it's a quote of something and start nuking my posts.

Oh the hell with it I'll say it anyway. There was an ad for tourism in Utah, and the ad said, "Don't just drive through Utah, drive to Utah!" Me and my brother came up with a line, and I'll use it in response (and it's not a quote, it's my own original thinking:)

Don't just drive through Nebraska, drive over Nebraska!

But this place is becoming tedious.

Ben's become a miserable bastard as a result of getting married (he was somewhat of a bastard before but since he got married he definitely got a downgrade) and Jonsey is becoming a junior version of Captain Queeg.

Robert Townsend, who ran Avis Rent A Car during the 1960s and turned a not-very successful company into a serious competitor to Hertz, tells in his book Up The Organization how you can tell when a company has become bureaucratic and is no longer a fun place to work at. It's no longer fun to propose ideas and all the excitement - the zeal - is gone. All the zeal has been drained from the company.

And that's what this BBS seems to be turning into. It's stopped being fun here any more. The zeal has all been drained out.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Au contraire, this board is starting to get back into it's stride after a slump that oddly mirrors the economic patterns of the U.S.
Or... is the U.S economy mirroring the posting content of Jolt Country?

THE
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:

Of course! When can I pencil you two in for?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:Perhaps I need to contact the county attorney where he is located.
Would you like to come on this week to discuss your impending lawsuit against me?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:Perhaps I need to contact the county attorney where he is located.
Would you like to come on this week
Are you really stupid enough to think I will ever bother with you or your show again after the way you treated me, you mean-spirited wretch? I would use better insults but your obvious less-than sub-moronic intelligence would cause them to fly over your head.
pinback wrote:to discuss your impending lawsuit against me?
Uh, try again. If I did that, it would not be my lawsuit, it would be Washington State's criminal lawsuit, e.g. the State of Washington v. Benjamin Parrish

(I had to look up to see if Washington is a 'state state' or a 'people state'. In California, for example, all criminal cases are styled 'People of the State of California v. Defendant'. Anywhere else in a criminal case the state is the plaintiff.)

But it probably won't be worth it to push a criminal complaint after what, at most is a misdemeanor, meaning probably a maximum of a $500 fine and 6 months in jail at worst.

Correction, I just looked it up, in Washington State, recording a conversation without all party consent (Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 9.73.030) is a gross misdemeanor, punishable by up to 364 days in jail and a $5,000 fine. RCW 9.92.020.

I'm aware of this because Maryland is also an all-party state.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:
Would you like to come on this week
Are you really stupid enough to think I will ever bother with you or your show again after the way you treated me, you mean-spirited wretch? I would use better insults but your obvious less-than sub-moronic intelligence would cause them to fly over your head.
It's just a goof, man! It's a fake radio show, and it's funny when I hang up on people! C'mon. Have you never come in contact with this sort of thing?

We love you. The LISTENERS love you.

I love you.

Won't you come back on the show, please? You won the fucking survey we had here asking who your favorite "character" was on the show. You won GOING AWAY. You are KILLING IT.

I wouldn't even have a show if it weren't for you.

Sure, I hung up on you. It's not personal, man. It's just a goof. I apologize if you were offended.

Anyway, I would ask you (and Rob O'Hara) to reconsider. We're just goofing around here.

That's my plea to you.

I thank you for your time.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack, don't listen to him. Even though we had some fun bit, Don is still a bastard on the air. Flack has stated that he does not enjoy conflict-centered radio. That hasn't changed.

HOWEVER.

Tdarcos, you damn well DO enjoy conflict-centered radio. You know it and I know it.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:Won't you come back on the show, please? You won the fucking survey we had here asking who your favorite "character" was on the show. You won GOING AWAY. You are KILLING IT.

I wouldn't even have a show if it weren't for you.

Sure, I hung up on you. It's not personal, man. It's just a goof. I apologize if you were offended.
Now that is what you should have said if you realized I was really offended. If you're going to do a schtick where you're channeling Don Rickles that's a reasonable concept but you should disclose this.

I mean, Don Rickles got away with seriously insulting Frank Sinatra, and Sinatra - who has thinner skin than the meat produced for sandwiches by a cheap Jew in a Kosher deli - thought it was hilarious. Because Rickles is known for doing biting insults that are not personal; anyone else who tried insulting Sinatra was liable to be visited by some member of a criminal organization. You made me think your comments that you liked me or liked me for the show were personal, then you dump me in the middle of a conversation. I was, clearly pissed.
pinback wrote:Anyway, I would ask you (and Rob O'Hara) to reconsider. We're just goofing around here.

That's my plea to you.

I thank you for your time.
I really appreciate your heartfelt apology. Fuck you very much.

I might call the show; I'll think about it. If I call I'll probably do an item on politics, how the presidential election does not matter, whether Obama gets re-elected or Romney gets elected, it won't make a dime's bit of difference.

milker

Bring back Paul Don!

Post by milker »

I am going to set aside some time for the discussion on politics and need to plan accordingly. I want crickets, farts, the Pacman Album tunes, and dogs whelping each time the word Mitt is mentioned.

Now when I say "set some time aside" can you guys give me an idea how long I may need? :)

This is gonna be good!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote:Now that is what you should have said if you realized I was really offended. If you're going to do a schtick where you're channeling Don Rickles that's a reasonable concept but you should disclose this.
This is the easiest way to draw a parallel here. Think of Don as Don Rickles.

I wanted to say the rest of your post was good. It was short and gave us interesting info on the topic at hand.

Thank you. I do appreciate you trying to change, Paul.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Hey can we skype into the DR show on friday?

THE
SOUNDS LIKE FUN
AARDVARK

Flack

Post by Flack »

Sounds like a plan to me. The Blue Yeti mic I have (a) connects to the iPad and (b) records in a 360 degree field, so it should record the three of us just fine, even from inside the car.

8am west coast is 10am my time (our time, Friday).
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

We can do "Cocksucker Roundtable" where the three of us challenge each other to new heights in terms of what we call Don "Cuntface" Rogers via Skype on his actual show.

milker

Post by milker »

Will it be a circle jerk?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: This asshole is the rudest son-of-a-bitch I have seen

This was a great thread.