Preview: Don Rogers, 2/21/13

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

pinback

Preview: Don Rogers, 2/21/13

Post by pinback »

On the next show (Thursday, 7 PM Pacific), Robb and Paul will have a knock-down, drag-out fight on the air.

Robb and Paul, please sign your willingness to participate.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

ICJ

Post by ICJ »

Agreed. It has come to this.

Paul, I am still sending you the Bard's Tale, however. I bought it through GOG and I need to download the whole thing to get you the two games from the 80s, which are 720KB a piece. FUcking gog.

So that is SEPARATE from this.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

It is on my calendar.

Paul, we are hateful, spiteful etc. I just found out that in order to get the OLD Bard's Tale games from gog, you not only have to buy the completely-separate / different gameplay style one that is 4 gigs in size, but the installer does not separate them.

So please give me just a little time and I will get separated versions for you to enjoy, my fri-- whoops, bitter enemy.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I have a copy of the old Interplay CD that had Bard's Tale on it, if you want that. I need to see how it runs on modern systems.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

God. GOD. Listening to the last episode again.

WE HAVE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT SKYPE.

And by Skype, I mean the fucking two or ten minutes of each show where we wonder who is on.

And I have to have some fucking headphones on. I will not be on the show again if I don't wear headphones.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:God. GOD. Listening to the last episode again.

WE HAVE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT SKYPE.

And by Skype, I mean the fucking two or ten minutes of each show where we wonder who is on.

And I have to have some fucking headphones on. I will not be on the show again if I don't wear headphones.
Skype is not the problem. People SITTING ON SKYPE NOT RESPONDING TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING is the problem. You all realize it's an AUDIO medium, right? If you don't SAY THINGS, it's exactly like not even being there!

Adam kills me. He did that on the last show, "I thought you were talking to (whoever)." WHEN IN DOUBT, SPEAK UP.

Don Rogers and the Dead Air Players. Christ.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.