Enemies List

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

pinback

Enemies List

Post by pinback »

This thread will contain the names of ENEMIES of the Don Rogers Fake Radio Programme.

1. Coffeecup Software. They became the enemy on September 12, 2001, after declaring on their homepage that the US should "destroy whatever country was responsible". It was stupid when TDR said it, but at least he didn't put it on his commercial website. I've long since stopped caring, but I enjoy keeping an enemy for almost 13 years. It's the one thing I haven't quit.

2. Texas Pete Hot Sauce. The "hotter" variety has chile extract in it. Anyone with a passing familiarity with hot sauces and extract can tell immediately. However, when I went on Facebook to have them confirm it, they first stalled by just copy/pasting the ingredients list, and then later said "it does not have extract in it". Which is a complete, 100% lie. So they are now a complete, 100% enemy.

More to come!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Re: Enemies List

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:This thread will contain the names of ENEMIES of the Don Rogers Fake Radio Programme.

1. Coffeecup Software. They became the enemy on September 12, 2001, after declaring on their homepage that the US should "destroy whatever country was responsible".
Bastards. They stole it from me. Smite them to the Nth degree!
It was stupid when TDR said it,
Why? When the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, it was the fastest declaration of war in the history of the United States, in one day. Didn't you consider how the U.S. Government put innocent American citizens in concentration camps in the United States because of it? Which the U.S. Supreme Court said was legal. Note that Japan was the country we used nuclear bombs on. Sneak attacks can raise "great and furious anger" to quote Jules in Pulp Fiction.

But you go ahead and explain why you think it's wrong to demand massive retaliation for unprovoked acts of war.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote: Why? When the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, it was the fastest declaration of war in the history of the United States, in one day.
Well, that must mean it was a great thing! Because innocent brown and yellow people are way less important than innocent Americans!!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

I was gonna post a "don't do it, Brian" link, but I'm sure you already know what you're getting into...

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

RealNC wrote:I was gonna post a "don't do it, Brian" link, but I'm sure you already know what you're getting into...
Actually, it's just "Brian, don't!" I like the one "Don't do it, Carmen!" better. See the video clip. http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 1&start=36
pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote: Why? When the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, it was the fastest declaration of war in the history of the United States, in one day.
Well, that must mean it was a great thing! Because innocent brown and yellow people are way less important than innocent Americans!!
You missed the following sentence:
Commander Tansin A. Darcos wrote:Didn't you consider how the U.S. Government put innocent American citizens in concentration camps in the United States because of it?
During World War II, even innocent native-born American Citizens weren't safe from U.S. government retaliation. Didn't you ever hear of Manzanar? Minidoka? They represent America's badge of shame in the same way Dachau and Auchwicz are the badge of shame of Germany.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

pinback wrote:2. Texas Pete Hot Sauce. The "hotter" variety has chile extract in it. Anyone with a passing familiarity with hot sauces and extract can tell immediately. However, when I went on Facebook to have them confirm it, they first stalled by just copy/pasting the ingredients list, and then later said "it does not have extract in it". Which is a complete, 100% lie. So they are now a complete, 100% enemy.

More to come!
What is to be GAINED by lying about the extract?

I don't like it when they pretend to know more than you do.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:But you go ahead and explain why you think it's wrong to demand massive retaliation for unprovoked acts of war.
Two wrongs don't make a right, Paul.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:But you go ahead and explain why you think it's wrong to demand massive retaliation for unprovoked acts of war.
Two wrongs don't make a right, Paul.
No, it is not "wrong," it is retaliation. It is the response to unacceptable acts by which we show those who commit those acts that their conduct is unacceptable.

When individuals commit crimes, we punish them for their unacceptable behavior. When countries commit crimes we declare war upon them, use violence to make them stop their crimes and return the state of the world to status quo pre-war, then punish those responsible for their unacceptable behavior.

I think it was Tom Clancy in one of his books that said that an act of invasion of one county by another is merely the large scale version of armed robbery, just committed by the rulers of that state as a government enterprise. Armed Robbery at the wholesale level.