My comments about Don Rogers' abandonment of his show

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Tdarcos

My comments about Don Rogers' abandonment of his show

Post by Tdarcos »

This was my [e-mail] response about Don abandoning his show on 22 July 2014 and neither he nor his producer even bothering to find a replacement.

Subject: Re: Show canceled tonight
To: Ben Parrish
Cc: [Redacted]
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:42 PM

He is "a shit and a rotter" and his sloth and inefficiency in keeping up with this show and the fact he dropped it after only two weeks shows that he was never really into it. If it was that important, he'd have asked someone else to fill in for him. Hell, I'd have filled in for him, I could do a whole show by simply inviting everyone around to express their worst opinions about me!

He makes me look like a workaholic by comparison. To quote from The Flintstones, "Sorry lady, show's over."

Well, so much for the now defunct and abandoned (again) Don Rogers show.

Since it was sudden and with no advance reason I can pretty much guess the reason. When Ben gets out of jail maybe he'll pick up the show where he left off. He'll probably have lots more stories; I mean, there were a lot of interesting things that happened there when I ended up in a homeless shelter for a couple of months.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Gee, I wonder if you'll pick up Skype and talk for three hours straight when we call you for the next one.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Why I like this show:

* Fart sound FX.

* No central topic.

* Tdarcos begins to talk and doesn't want to stop, while Don Rogers is trying to shut him up. That never gets old.

These three things should be kept.