This is great.

Television & Motorcycles

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

pinback wrote:Major-league asshole confirmed.
Honestly, that was one of the safest pulls I've ever seen. Go type something like 'sideways viper' into google for what you're complaining about.

pinback

Post by pinback »

"Safest pulls". That's awesome. Most people are just trying to get where the hell they're going without some dickhead doing "pulls". Just drive to 7-11 for your Pabst and Swisher Sweets and get the fuck out of our lives, you losers.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

The Happiness Engine wrote:
pinback wrote:Major-league asshole confirmed.
Honestly, that was one of the safest pulls I've ever seen.

The fact that you are said this about a civilian motorcyclist doing 150 on a public roadway is merely confirming both pinback's "all motorcyclists are complete assholes" theory as well as his "major-league asshole" accusations.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Both the van guys and the cyclist are assholes.

There's a quote from one of my favorite movies...

"Lane Meyers, a car is not a toy."

Just because someone can ride really really fast doesn't mean they should. Just because someone is riding really really fast doesn't mean someone else should act aggressively towards them. It would be interesting to see the previous minute of video footage before they flipped each other off. It would make it more clear as to why these two...motorists were so antagonistic towards each other. Maybe it WAS like the last scene in Easy Rider, only with a can instead of a shotgun, who can say? All I know is that road rage is wrong.

THE
STAID DRIVERS
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

Agreed, but the title of this post wasn't, "look at a bunch of dickheads throwing shit at each other", it was "this is great", and we were all supposed to cheer for the vengeful motorcyclist, which is the worst premise for a thread I've seen on here for ages, and a prime indicator of why Jonsey is currently running away with the lead in the "who ruined this place" poll.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I'm not going to say that the additional evidence "helps" my case or anything, sure. I'll, ah...

/makes "tick" motion with forefinger

Ahhh, I'll grant ya that one, pinner!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

AArdvark wrote:Both the van guys and the cyclist are assholes.

There's a quote from one of my favorite movies...

"Lane Meyers, a car is not a toy."
If you turn your volume all the way up on the clip you can just make out what the motorcyclist is yelling as he accelerates.

"I want my two dollars!"
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Motorcycle dude just wants to get where he's going and obviously is in control of the bike! And yeah, if I was the guy in the van I would have just left it after the exchange of middle fingers. Though I probably would have been smiling really big to confuse/enrage the biker while doing it.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Jizaboz wrote:Motorcycle dude just wants to get where he's going
Actually I just recalled the part where he "tails for 20 minutes" if the tailing wasn't in the direction he was going anyway.. yeah fuck this guy.