Idiots

Television & Motorcycles

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Ice Cream Jonsey

Idiots

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

#1. Driving through city streets, a pedestrian decides to cross right in front of me. I was going maybe 20 mph. He stares at me the entire time. Had to swerve because he was dead-set on a collision.

Hahha! That's boo boo number one!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I've had people do that to me while driving Susan's car. In the truck, not so much.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

This was on the bike, right? They looked at you like you were motoring in their street, right!

THE
THEY DO OWN THE ROAD
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

Yeah, this was on the bike. This will be a fun thread where I talk about the dumb fucking assholes I encounter on my motorcycle.

I want to clarify this was not at an intersection. The guy had plenty of time to NOT get hit by me by walking faster or slower. He timed it exactly right, but I don't think it was intentional, I think he was just a dumb piece of shit.

All right!

Coming home tonight I was first at a four-way stop. Was about to go when a guy delivering pizzas came to the intersection, stopped, and then took off. He was making a left in the direction I was headed, so there was no danger of him hitting me, but he is a stupid piece of garbage.

That's TWO retards in a day.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

You're going to see a lot of this (stupid people) when out riding.

THE
ALL OVER
AARDVARK

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

I really don't want to sound like tactless asshole, but there's someone in here who did that with a bus... :-P

pinback

Post by pinback »

"People are crazy drivers!" Edgy material, JC.

And what's the deal with AIRPLANE FOOD??
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback wrote:"People are crazy drivers!" Edgy material, JC.

And what's the deal with AIRPLANE FOOD??
Pinback. I am noting the idiots I see on a motorcycle that I would NOT have seen in a car.

I am shining a light on the soft underbelly of retardededs!

Flack

Post by Flack »

Cutting off a motorcycle in traffic or walking directly in front of one is the equivalent of kicking sand in a wimp's face on the beach. Nobody on a bike ever won a tie between a motorcycle and a car, and assuming you're psychotic and would actually attempt to run over a pedestrian, I'm guessing the odds are still greater of the bike rider getting hurt worse than the pedestrian. Revving up my truck's engine tells jaywalkers to get the fuck out of the way; doing so on a bike simply announces, "I GET DECENT MILEAGE, BUT LESS SO WHEN I'M DOING THIS! <vroom>"

I totally get why people cut off asshole bike riders that are weaving in and out of traffic, white lining and driving like assholes overall. It's easy to be a karma enforcer when you outweigh something by 20x. There's a reason we rub dogs' noses in shit, but not bears.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Yeah, last night in my car I saw a guy on a motorcycle do the thing where traffic (in the rain) was not going fast enough for this twenty-something nobody, so he passed me and another dude between the fast lane and middle lane.

Just zipping around traffic on a rainy highway, coming out of nowhere. Relying on the good nature of people to not move their steering wheels 1 degree to the left or right and kill him.

I don't know if it counts because he was on a bike and I was in a car, but I would have loved to have tapped him and sent him spinning into the stratosphere. Idiot.

... Holy shit, I just went to reddit and apparently cancer was cured by the guy last night. Well fuck me. I guess he was in a hurry. I am going to go buy some flip top box!