Creepy

Television & Motorcycles

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Ice Cream Jonsey

Creepy

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

We have a fence that leads to an alley. That's how I get the motorcycle out.

The alley is... if you've ever played one of my games in the past, you know the type of alley. If you end up playing Cyberganked, I assure you you'll see the alley.

On the fence this morning was this vial. Dropper. Plastic thingie. It was placed precariously where I was sure to see it.

No idea what it is. It doesn't say on the bottle. I've had guesses of ball bearing oil, graphite, motor oil and kill yourself. Ha ha just kidding, nobody's come out and said it.

I think that if people are leaving stuff for others on their fence (and everyone clearly knows I own a motorcycle) that it's creepy as fuck.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Looks like you've got a Radio Controlled Car racing enthusiast that frequents your alley:

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

But it's BLACK, not that tan color. I need someone who is familiar with things that are BLAC-- oh, right, thanks CO.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Put it in your mouth. It's the only way to be sure.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

The first thing that came to my mind was one of those refill bottles for your printer cartridge? I don't know though.