Consciousness, dimensionlessness, and the difference between relative and absolute truth.

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Re: Consciousness, dimensionlessness, and the difference between relative and absolute truth.

Post by pinback »

You have no idea what the subject was, and have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm not gonna waste my time trying to introduce something new to people who are just hovering over their keyboards waiting to type everything they know about quantum holographs or whateverthefuck.

It's the MONOLOGUE base, although I did say I'd accept questions, but instead I immediately get a bunch of people typing unrelated nonsense at me and telling me why I'm wrong, even though I hadn't even gotten started yet.

Forget it.

Buncha animals.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Re: Consciousness, dimensionlessness, and the difference between relative and absolute truth.

Post by Jizaboz »

You expected a different outcome?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

pinback

Post by pinback »

Of course not. Everyone played their parts masterfully. Well done, friends!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

pinback wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:41 pm Of course not. Everyone played their parts masterfully. Well done, friends!
Okay, now I feel bad. Maybe we could start over?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Why mess with perfection?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:59 pm Why mess with perfection?
I agree, Ben has been perfectly incompetent. Why mess with that and make him unable to even be incompetent? He might end up being just aggressive instead of passive-aggressive.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Well fuck. Sorry Pinback.
I'll try harder not to fuck up a thread next time.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

I mean I did write some dumb shit. I was high as fuck. I just won't post on JC while I'm high anymore, sorry my dude.
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Start a new thread where you post only when you're high. Like the drunk base in the Troll Room. Take photos of the gummies ( or however you take it )

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:13 pm
pinback wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:59 pm Why mess with perfection?
I agree, Ben has been perfectly incompetent. Why mess with that and make him unable to even be incompetent? He might end up being just aggressive instead of passive-aggressive.
Do you feel you are a more "competent" person than pinback?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

raecoffey wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:04 pm I mean I did write some dumb shit. I was high as fuck. I just won't post on JC while I'm high anymore
Rae, fortunately you'll be the only one doing that, because if that rule became popular there'd probably only be you and me left posting here. Oh wait, they have me on Gabapentin for leg pain. So I guess that means you'll be the only one here left who isn't on drugs while posing.

By the way, how high is fuck, anyway? How high can you be and not be on fuck? Is that what they mean by being fucked up?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Commamder, you should eat a thc gummy and find out. Obviously the booze won't work for you so maybe some decriminalized weed would.

THE
CHEECH AND WRONG
AARDVARK

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

I agree with the HIGH thread but don't jump on it ppl. I am going to make it today, after I get out of the the hospital and get high! Gotta think of a sweet name. This is great because abuse I delete all of the awesome shit I write on Facebook when I'm high that would have comedic value later!
Lorelie Kraus the 1st

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

raecoffey wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:27 am I agree with the HIGH thread but don't jump on it ppl. I am going to make it today, after I get out of the the hospital and get high!
About 25 years ago, when Pinback's father also posted on the Bull and Finch Pub (the BBS Pinback operated) his father used to post this song lyric:

I smoke two joints in time of peace
And two in time of war;
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more.

You might like it, Rae; it's done in Reggae style.
Sublime: https://youtu.be/M1RiX_itGNE
A better version by MaHoug Beats: https://youtu.be/vUsv4Lb7EQs

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:20 am Commamder, you should eat a thc gummy and find out. Obviously the booze won't work for you so maybe some decriminalized weed would.
Virginia has not decriminalized recreational use of small amounts of Marijuana. 'Decriminalized' is when you can get a fine and no jail time, like when the penalty for getting caught smoking a (tobacco) cigarette in an elevator is a $25 fine.

As of July 2021, Virginia has legalized the possession in public of up to 1 ounce of Marijuana by a person at least 21 years of age. It is also legal to have edibles and oils.

As for me, when I lived in University Park, one of the other residents had some bad weed that literally smelled like shit. (I know what marijuana usually smells like.) He was smoking it, and I'm pretty much certain I got contact high without realizing it. I did not really find it to be much fun. So I don't think gummis or edibles would help me.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Yer askaird!

raecoffey

Post by raecoffey »

Tdarcos wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:37 pm
AArdvark wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:20 am Commamder, you should eat a thc gummy and find out. Obviously the booze won't work for you so maybe some decriminalized weed would.
Virginia has not decriminalized recreational use of small amounts of Marijuana. 'Decriminalized' is when you can get a fine and no jail time, like when the penalty for getting caught smoking a (tobacco) cigarette in an elevator is a $25 fine.

As of July 2021, Virginia has legalized the possession in public of up to 1 ounce of Marijuana by a person at least 21 years of age. It is also legal to have edibles and oils.

As for me, when I lived in University Park, one of the other residents had some bad weed that literally smelled like shit. (I know what marijuana usually smells like.) He was smoking it, and I'm pretty much certain I got contact high without realizing it. I did not really find it to be much fun. So I don't think gummis or edibles would help me.
What exactly did you experience?
Lorelie Kraus the 1st