volume 1 issue 1

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

joltcountry after dark

volume 1 issue 1

Post by joltcountry after dark »

...things r heating up 4 this years miss jolt country pagent...already 3 contestants have engaged in fisticuffs backstage...says roody y., "contestants? try contest-skanks"...

...where is k. roo? our ultrasecret ultrasexy sources tell us that the hammer has finally been brought down - - down on him...remember that in soviet russia, landlord gets evicted by u...

...wedding bells in the distance? no just what will b the final fight b/tween ben parrish and saeid zoonematkermani..."this time it's for all the apples," says saied..."i bet he said 'this time it's for all the dates in the sand-bucket' when you asked him, didn't he?" said ben...no, ben, but your rampant rascism won't get u in 2 any trouble, what with the moderators in jolt country being so lax...

...souffle of pain. u know him. u likely h8 him. but what makes him tick? a little bird told us that he's in new jersey...or maybe that was google image search and not a fine feathered friend...either way he's been posting a lot...and it stinks...

last up, joltcountry denizens have managed to avoid the following news stories in the last few months: the lacey patterson murder...the space shuttle crash...the end of the second persial gulf war...but did they fail to notice most of all? that's right...a pie and cows game... sort of, anyway...

for joltcountry after dark i remain the illustrious Q._______

Molly Muffsweet

Post by Molly Muffsweet »

joltcountry after dark wrote:...things r heating up 4 this years miss jolt country pagent...already 3 contestants have engaged in fisticuffs backstage...says roody y., "contestants? try contest-skanks"...
Spoken like a screaming virgin.

Only the Sweetest,

Molly Muffsweet

screaming virgin

Post by screaming virgin »

I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD HAVE SAID, "CONTESTANTS!?! MORE LIKE CONTEST-SKANKS!!!"

pinback

Post by pinback »

I am posting this only so "screaming virgin" doesn't show up as the last poster on the base listing.

Have a lovely day.

pinback

Post by pinback »

By the way, I thought "joltcountry after dark" was the most entertaining, original thing to happen here since I showed up.

Will we be getting more?

TV Guide

Post by TV Guide »

"Jolt Country After Dark" is scheduled to appear every Thursday evenings on this very channel.

It's a summer replacement for "Gambler's Pigeyes and Shaky Hands," by Da King, which was cancelled due to poor ratings and misogynistic content.

-TV Guide

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Yeah, here's another vote for "joltcountry after dark."

Worm

Post by Worm »

Here here! I second that!
Good point Bobby!