Would you eat that?

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark

Would you eat that?

Post by AArdvark »

Tdarcos

Re: Would you eat that?

Post by Tdarcos »

Puttmg Guinea log pieces in ice cream, what new and disgusting things can they think of next? Oh yeah, they did, the article mentions the woman selling this tasty treat also makes an ice cream with pieces of beetles in it, which people on that part of the world normally eat fried. Here in the States generally the only time anyone thinks about beetles in ice cream is when reviewing federal regulations that put strict limits on the number of insect parts in food.

Anyway, Guinea pigs are similar to rats. (Or maybe it's hamsters. "Six of one, half dozen of the other.") Even the article called Guinea pigs "rodents." And I am reminded of Jules in Pulp Fiction: "Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces." I don't know if Guinea pigs disregard their excrement but for the moment I'll run with the comment; (I ignore it for actual pigs; I love sausage.)
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Meat-flavored ice cream? Why stop at guinea pig? Go for classics like bacon.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Tdarcos wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:06 am Puttmg Guinea log pieces in ice cream, what new and disgusting things can they think of next? Oh yeah, they did, the article mentions the woman selling this tasty treat also makes an ice cream with pieces of beetles in it, which people on that part of the world normally eat fried. Here in the States generally the only time anyone thinks about beetles in ice cream is when reviewing federal regulations that put strict limits on the number of insect parts in food.

Anyway, Guinea pigs are similar to rats. (Or maybe it's hamsters. "Six of one, half dozen of the other.") Even the article called Guinea pigs "rodents." And I am reminded of Jules in Pulp Fiction: "Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces." I don't know if Guinea pigs disregard their excrement but for the moment I'll run with the comment; (I ignore it for actual pigs; I love sausage.)
Guinea pigs are like little rabbits so yes they eat some of their poop. Specifically, they have two kinds of poop, little hard balls and soft tar like. The soft kind happens when they don't get enough nourishment out of the digestion process so they eat it for another pass through.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

pecifically, they have two kinds of poop, little hard balls and soft tar like. The soft kind happens when they don't get enough nourishment out of the digestion process so they eat it for another pass through.
This is why I take vitamins

THE
BENJI RETARD'S
FAVORITE BOOK
AARDVARK

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

That was an excerpt from the book "Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Guinea Pigs."