The Days, the Scene, the Life.

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Warez Scene, 199x

The Days, the Scene, the Life.

Post by Warez Scene, 199x »

All : I am *NOT* nor have I ever been out of Razor 1911, regardless of what some people might be saying/thinking right now .. all will be revealed/cleared up in the coming days/weeks so look forward to some truly killer releases from the best group to ever grace the IBM, Razor 1911 ..

Yo : Marauder, White Viper, Lord Thinker & the rest of the Razor Gras team .. greets to BTDL, Wilkins, Dark Overlord, Celestial Wizard, The Gecko (you better call me now like you promised), and all the other guys who make Razor 1911 a better place to be ..

- The Renegade Chemist / Razor 1911

Theodore I. Theodorum

I see you have found another website to spread your lies.

Post by Theodore I. Theodorum »

Greetings "Warez Scene 199x",

Once again, I see you are out to try to ruin the reputation of those who study "your" subject. No matter - I have an inkling of a feeling no one hear will listen to your babblings, either.

Please let me know when the White Viper gives up his Luddite ways so I can speak to him personally, as opposed to ones who just ride on his tarnished coattails.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I really used to despise the comments (and the commentators) that were included in those NFO files. And if this is a genuine one, then I still do.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!