Can I get some respect around here?

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Who Deserves The Most Respect?

You may select 1 option

View results

Lex

Can I get some respect around here?

Post by Lex »

This is my den, my no. 1(!!!) spot on the Intraweb thingy. I occasionally visit SA through stolen/lent accounts, but cannot post. Groucho because it was what first introduced me to the Bulletin Board culture. Which is remarkebly like that other BBc.

Because, if I ever get round to it, wonderful CONTENT will be delivered if I am, I hereby request some kind of token gift of appreciation. A personalized Op-level, for example, or perhaps just access to the ability to ban IPs. I want the power so that I can say "I HAAVE THE POWEEERRR!", but that's about it. Unless I turn into He-Man, in which case I will doubtlessly rape a floating red dishcloth with an IGHE-drive imbedded in its chest. (IGH=Infinite Glory Hole Engine, see Doom III specs.)

So, give me some fucking respect.
Or I will pay Ben to take steps.
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Do you want your own base? The Pleasure Wharf was the "discuss our get togethers" base on the old dial-up version of Jolt Country. Obviously, as I do not live near anyone that visits here, talk on that base has stagnated some. So we could make it the "Scotland" base or whatever.

Your call. Lemme know.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ben

Post by Ben »

If you give this man his own base, I will make it my life's goal to systematically destroy this entire website, and then killfile all of you so you can't send me emails complaining about it.

Just something to think about.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

What on God's Green Earth would make you say that? Look, he's British. Webspace costs something like ten pounds per bobbie/litre and he's still at uni. He can't even afford his tele tax, much less his own site. Why not help him out?

What do you propose I do with the Pleasure Wharf? Continue to depressingly hope that one of my Rochester buddies is going to visit and say, "how's it going RobB"? Eliminate it completely? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lex

Post by Lex »

I recommend buying him a case of cheap burboun.
WHOOA!

Post by Guest »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:What do you propose I do with the Pleasure Wharf? Continue to depressingly hope that one of my Rochester buddies is going to visit and say, "how's it going RobB"? Eliminate it completely? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.
A multiplayer forum so Joltcountry members can get together to play Heroes of Might and Magic or Sin or any of those other old games with net play.

Coloradoan

Post by Coloradoan »

Excuse me, I believe the Pleasure Wharf is already being utilized for the greater good. Thank you.

Worm

Post by Worm »

You are just trying to put these fuckers out of business.
Good point Bobby!