Can I get some respect around here: THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Who Deserves the Most Respect?

You may select 1 option

View results

No, It Wasn't

Post by No, It Wasn't »

Ben wrote:0d97f0sdyfoiuyfpiu6yfpbha9s8d6fpuisydzf

(THAT was completely random!)
Too many f's to be a valid random sampling.

Ben

Post by Ben »

How's this for random:

0274565927SUCK ME, DOUCHEBAG82401936467

Drake Blaze, Space Hero!

Post by Drake Blaze, Space Hero! »

Golly, I'll need to get out my secret decoder ring for that one!!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

More psuedo-plural chix, please.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lex

Post by Lex »

I like Cheese.

Also: My Fallacy of Dawn box has become a most-treasured item. Bagsy a Feelie version of the next game. IT SI CHRISTMAS I HAVE TO TAKE TEH POICTURES!
WHOOA!

We Are Hot Chicks

Post by Guest »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:More psuedo-plural chix, please.
Give us the continuum transfunctioner, and we will give you pseudo-plural chicks. And also pleasure.

We Are Hot Chicks

Post by We Are Hot Chicks »

We cannot believe that we took all that time to find images, and then forgot to input our username. But we will still give you pleasure. Only for the continuum transfunctioner, of course.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

I choose the chick with the Bubble-Yum!

Ben

Post by Ben »

That's why her friend looks so sad.

Bubble-Yum Rep

Post by Bubble-Yum Rep »

That's Juicy Fruit I'm afraid. People are happy when they chew Bubble-Yum

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Needs more Drake Blaze, Space Hero, plz.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Drake Blaze, Space Hero!

Post by Drake Blaze, Space Hero! »

Lookie, here, little cadet. I gave Drake Blaze, Space Hero!. An I was all set to give you more Drake Blaze, Space Hero!. But then you had to go and have your head turned by a punch of dastardly vixens like We Are Hot Chicks.

Well, sir Jonesey, I have neither the time nor the inclination to prance on and off this BBS according to your petty whims. I am not the comic relief monkey who hangs around in order to pick locks withhis tale and scare the cocky young man by pretending to be the villian at the end of every episode. No, sir I am not. I am a hero! For all of space! Do you have any idea how big space is? At least five times as large as your "Fort Collins", I can tell you that much!

Ingrate.

We Are Drake Blaze

Post by We Are Drake Blaze »

We are sorry for that tirade, Ice Cream Jonesy. Give us the continuum transfunctioner, and we will give you <s>pleasure</s> space heroism.

E True Hollywood Story

Post by E True Hollywood Story »

What the audience didn't know, was that it was the same guy posting all of the messages. Every single one.

JOLT COUNTRY

THE E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY

Donald Kauffman

Post by Donald Kauffman »

E True Hollywood Story wrote:What the audience didn't know, was that it was the same guy posting all of the messages. Every single one.

JOLT COUNTRY

THE E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY
Yeah, and the twist is that the cop and the hostage and the killer are all the same guy with multiple personality disorder. Deep!

Ben

Post by Ben »

Donald Kauffman wrote:Yeah, and the twist is that the cop and the hostage and the killer are all the same guy with multiple personality disorder. Deep!
Which cop are you talking about? Or hostage/killer, for that matter? I thought this thread was about discussing some of the "fake characters" on this board?

Clarification Clarence

Post by Clarification Clarence »

Actually, this thread was originally supposed to be about whether Lex or 1 is more worthy of respect. However, this lthread has long since been about me masturbating furiously to that picture of Emma Caufield. Who are these "fake" characters that you refer to?

Lex

Post by Lex »

Listen, I don't wanna sound like worm here, god forbid, but I really can't get turned on by that picture. Look at her face. I mean, god, Look...At...Her...Face!

but that's just me, and maybe you like raping sea-cows. I dunno.
WHOOA!

Clarification Clarence

Post by Clarification Clarence »

Lex wrote: but that's just me, and maybe you like raping sea-cows. I dunno.
You have found me out, man! Please don't tell the Eskimo tribe I am currently boarding with.

Ben

Post by Ben »

Lex wrote:but that's just me, and maybe you like raping sea-cows. I dunno.
Oh, eww. Don't even say things like that, that is totally wrong. I don't think you even can rape a "sea-cow" (which I am not totally sure what it is anyway, but it still is GROSS to even say something like that.)

You shouldn't say things like that.