Non-Existant Game Survivor

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

j/s/toker

Post by j/s/toker »

Man, Bumper Blast <i>sucked</i>. What is this shit?

liker

Post by liker »

bumper blast still win

go go

bumper blast
vs
mechamax

fight

MechaMax

Whoa!

Post by MechaMax »

Stop right there! Ever since I found Jesus during my stint in prison--that was when I went through that really rough period with the heroin abuse, and the prostitution, and the ritual murders--I've been a confirmed pacifist. I'm not going to fight, and you can't make me.

The Lord is my Rock of Ages.

MechaMax, Washed in the Blood Of The Lamb

liker

Post by liker »

winner is mechamax

mechemax
vs
space zoom

fight !!

MechaMax

Post by MechaMax »

liker wrote:winner is mechamax
liker, why are you letting Satan rule your life? Embrace Jesus instead. Salvation can be <i>anyone's</i>. That's the whole point.

He's lying.

I never touched Bumper Blast. Never <i>touched</i> him.

I tell you, I am devoted to a path of nonviolence and peace now. I'm not the old, mean MechaMax. I've renounced all the killing and pounding and destroying and gutwrenching and testicle-popping and puppy-slaughtering and neck-breaking and rectum-everting and all of that. I don't <i>do</i> that anymore, because I have Seen The Light; my faith in Jesus Christ has given me the strength to renounce my former ways.

He can help you too, liker. I offer you my hand. Let me lead you to Christ, so that you too can know salvation.

Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

MechaMax

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I'm going to split this off into two threads. The new one being "Non Existant Game Survivor." Liker can post whatever the hell he wants to post in it.

Oh right, to appease Ben I do not have moderator access to this base and I have to go look up the system admin account password. I make no promises as to when that will happen. Look at what you have unleashed upon us, Parrish.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

liker

Post by liker »

winner again mechamax

mechamax
vs
maze adventure

fight

MechaMax

Post by MechaMax »

liker wrote:winner again mechamax
Why are you saying these horrible things, liker?

<i>Jesus</i> loves you, liker. He really, truly does. Accept His salvation!

Your Buddy In Christ,
MechaMax

liker

Post by liker »

???

liker

Post by liker »

winner is maze adventure

ok

maze adventure
vs
city of vengence 3

fight ! !

MechaMax

Post by MechaMax »

Well, thank goodness <i>that's</i> over.

However, <i>if</i> I weren't a pacifist, and if we'd really actually fought, as opposed to only fighting in the diseased, demon-possessed skull of liker, I certainly could have soundly whipped Maze Adventure. That guy could never stand up to the West-west-west-up, northeast-northwest-southwest-down combo. Not to belittle his skills--I'm sure Maze Adventure does whatever it is he does very well--but he never got over that fundamental weakness of his. He could have <i>conquered</i> his weaknesses, of course, by accepting Christ Jesus as his personal savior.

Again, I entreat you, liker, let go of your hatred and receive Christ into your heart. It'll all be so much better when you do.

What Would Jesus Do? Why, He'd Give You a Big Ol' Hug,
MechaMax

liker

Post by liker »

???

i do not know?

liker

Post by liker »

back to fight

winner is city of vengence 3

city of vengence 3
vs
candystore cops

fght!

Worm

Post by Worm »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I don't know who this "liker" guy is, but rest assured, my lovelies, he is GOING TO PAY. *Nobody* derails a thread on Jolt Country!!
So you are going to give him JC points then?
Good point Bobby!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

There are good points and bad points. This thread has (had?) more going for it than the other one.

For the moderator's first order of business, perhaps he could split this thread -- wherever liker just went berzerk would probably be best.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

I'll get right on it, Boss!

liker

Post by liker »

winner is city of vengence 3

now
city of vengance 3
vs
puzzle pyramid

fight

liker

Post by liker »

what happend to thread?? it was old game survivor?

liker

Post by liker »

???

what happened to thread???

Riker

Post by Riker »

winner is city of vengance 3

now

city of vengance 3
vs
hiro rancher

fight