Jolt Country-Approved Telnet BBSs

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Jolt Country-Approved Telnet BBSs

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I took a shot at my friend for no reason other than it gave me momentary pleasure to do so. That's the definition of a terrible person.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:26 am I took a shot at my friend for no reason other than it gave me momentary pleasure to do so. That's the definition of a terrible person.
I've seen worse. Like, uh... Hitler. Way worse.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Den of Iniquity is still up, I just checked in, mainly to see if I could still remember how to use keyboard commands.
It's like push ups. You can still do them but fail to see the point of doing them so you don't do them

THE
ONE
DONE
AARDVARK

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

AArdvark wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm It's like push ups. You can still do them but fail to see the point of doing them so you don't do them
LOL

It definitely seems like these days the only time I do push-ups is to work out tendon issues and I sure as shit do far less of them back when I was a Ju-Jitsu student in my 20s. The only reason I was doing them back then was because sen-sei said so.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I went to use mine. I didn't use it in 2022.

I went to add a message and then Starlink dropped the connection on me, which kicks me out of telnet BBSs.

Sigh.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!