2022 Baseball

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: 2022 Baseball

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

The Orioles were all of us. America won it's.first battle in a long time this weekend.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Four hours not being nearly enough to get a game in is an absolute abortion. I realize that as you get older, the time you have to watch this stupid game decreases, but it's absolutely infuriating how much time playoff baseball takes.

I think this is what I hate about sports at this point in my life. The sheer "eff you, oink oink piggie piggie" part of it. NFL puts a game on that I wanted to see at 7:30AM my time. The delays in baseball is completely due to these guys dawdling. 30 seconds per pitch if you're lucky. I guess it's good that they are going to try to put a pitch clock in.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Apparently, MLB used balls that were livelier when Aaron Judge was chasing his very important "NY Yankees-only most home runs in a season." It was a stupid thing to care about. It's funny that they got bounced in the post-season.

I am so. fucking. sick. of baseball going out of their way to make things easier for the fucking Yankees.

This should be the biggest scandal in sports, but I don't care enough to trawl Twitter to see if people are losing their minds or not. You can't have one set of balls for one team, and one set of deadened balls for everyone else and call yourself a legitimate sports product.

I have a football take too, and all this adds up to hockey probably becoming my #1 sport because it seems to not be fixed.