Payton

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Payton

Post by pinback »

ICJ? Your TAKE?!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Payton

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

It's a fine trade, and I think the Cardinals, Chargers and Texans are dumb as fuck for not doing more to get him.

He brought a team that was in disarray due to Hurricane Katrina to the NFC Championship game 3 times. They had to fix one of them to stop his second SB appearance. And he and Brees beat three hall of famers on their way to their championship in Warner, Favre and Manning. I think the Eagles haven't faced two high school hall of famers yet.

If anyone can turn Russell Wilson around, it's him and who cares about the first they gave up, that's going to help New Orleans much, much more than it would Denver. I read some stat that said they'd be 8-1 over the first 9 games if they had scored 18 points.

They're gonna be able to score 18 points now.

God, I loved the days where I'd turn on the channel to see what poor band of shit-ass losers were gonna get 40 dropped on them by the Saints, ha ha ha, that's the finest football will ever be for me.

So hopefully it's win-win. He's the best coach/manager of any of my teams and probably always will be and I wish him the best.

What is YOUR TAKE????????????
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Payton

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

There is no other take :(
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!