Good grief, Broncos.

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Good grief, Broncos.

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

That's the wrong video, by the way. That is not the right video.

[youtube][/youtube]
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

I switched from rooting for Peyton to rooting for rampant humiliation halfway through the third.

Lol.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Flack

Post by Flack »

The whole first half I kept rooting for the Broncos to score and get back into the game. When the Seahawks ran back the opening kick in the second half I started rooting for the Seahawks and hoping for a Denver shutout. I don't know what I did that and I kind of feel bad about it. I guess I was looking forward to telling people that the Broncos scored as many points in the Superbowl as the Bears. And then when people would say "the Bears weren't in the Superbowl" I would say "EXACTLY ROFL LOL LOLOLOLOLOL."
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

lethargic

Post by lethargic »

Manning really blew away that stigma of not being able to win the big games. Again.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

I've heard that the Seahawks had a great defense and blah blah blah, but what really happened? Help me before I actually look up commentary and analysis on the game (I'll probably end up reading something from ESPN or CBS and no one wants that).

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

The Seahawks had a really great defense and blah blah blah. The Broncos' special teams sucked -- in the first half, the (foolish) attempt to run out the opening kick pinned them deep, which led to the safety, which led to the Seahawks getting great field position right off; in the second half, the inability to tackle Percy Harvin squelched the last hopes of anything good coming out of it. The Seahawks' defense completely beat down the Broncos' running game, taking out an important (if unheralded) change of pace. And it's an open secret that the Broncos' wide receivers don't react well to physical play (Thomas gets thrown off, Decker whines, Welker gets a concussion if anyone comes within three yards of his skull), and the Seahawks have the most physical (and best) DBs in the league. And the Broncos apparently had no idea that the aforementioned Harvin was fast.

But to sum up: a) defense beats offense, b) the Seahawks are the most complete football team going right now.

pinback

Post by pinback »

RetroRomper wrote:I've heard that the Seahawks had a great defense and blah blah blah, but what really happened? Help me before I actually look up commentary and analysis on the game (I'll probably end up reading something from ESPN or CBS and no one wants that).
Retro looking for insight into a football game from two weeks ago. That's so Retro!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.