Kevin Durant is pretty awesome

Sports & Music

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Kevin Durant is pretty awesome

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Seriously hope he wins ALL the rings. All of them.

Waves hands

ALL of them!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

The Clippers would have needed 6 or 7 people to stop last night's emotional game. I think they gave up around the 3rd quarter and just decided to focus on game 3.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

RealNC

Re: Kevin Durant is pretty awesome

Post by RealNC »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
WTF? I was expecting a joke at the end.

RetroR

Post by RetroR »

Do I get to make this same speech as we went through similar circumstances? Guess the difference is:

1. I'm in IT and make a middle class income.
2. I don't talk to my mother nor family at all anymore.
3. None of us never made a big deal out of it.
4. Blamed each other for our circumstances, alienating everyone in turn.

--Retro

Flack

Post by Flack »

I wish Kevin Durant's mother had used some of that money to become a surgeon so she could magically fix his goddamn broken foot. Or Russel Westbrook's hand. Or any of our other injured players.

The Thunder play tomorrow night with 7 players on the roster. 8 are out for injuries.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Since the last time I posted in here, Durant's foot got better and then he hurt it again. So, great. We're still hoping that we can pull off enough wins to make it to the playoffs but we'll see. Sucky year for the Thunder.

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OKC will be playing in London or something in 2 years.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Flack

Post by Flack »

I hope he and you both hurt your feet.

Knuckles the CLown

Yeah be mad at him, he learned it from your piece of shit owner. When the going gets tough bail. As far as me I already got run over by a bus and am back better than ever tough I do have permanent numbness in my feet. I'll also win a ring before that dumpster of city OKC ever does. At least you can still watch good BBall when the Warriors and Lakers (Westbrooks next stop) come to town.. LOVE IT! But hey Victor Olidipo or something, cool
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Flack

Post by Flack »

I don't think most people here are mad, just disappointed. I think ring chasing is lame, and joining the team that knocked you out of the playoffs is even more lame. It's like cutting in line.

I was hoping to see some good basketball when the Lakers came to town during the playoffs but I must have missed them?

It will be interesting to see what Westbrook does. Either way, he's here next year and I can't wait to see the Thunder/GSW play. Should be some good trash talking.

Knuckles the CLown

Flack wrote:I don't think most people here are mad, just disappointed. I think ring chasing is lame, and joining the team that knocked you out of the playoffs is even more lame. It's like cutting in line.

I was hoping to see some good basketball when the Lakers came to town during the playoffs but I must have missed them?

It will be interesting to see what Westbrook does. Either way, he's here next year and I can't wait to see the Thunder/GSW play. Should be some good trash talking.
You missed the point. Westbrook is as good as a Laker already.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Sorry. I've been busy redecorating our Durant-themed bathroom.

Westbrook's going to be an animal next season. He'll do what he does when Durant's out -- it'll become a 1-on-5 game and he'll just run to the hoop over and over trying to score on everybody. A simple double team will eventually shut that down and then the following year he'll go somewhere else. Lakers are a possibility, Celtics want him too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I don't see why Durant doesn't win a championship with Golden State next year and then come back to Oklahoma City with a buddy to help them win it all. If he's gonna do what LeBron did when he went to Miami, he can do what LeBron did when he came back to Cleveland.

(I thought I read that he had a player option the year after next, but I could be wrong.)

pinback

Post by pinback »

Gimmedaball, gimmedaball, gimmedaball.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I remembered why Golden State won't win it next year - super teams never do. Though I guess LeBron did in Miami.

The 2011 Phillies did not and they had the best starting pitcher combo of all-time. That's what I am saying. I am saying that because of that, GS won't win.

Flack

Post by Flack »

It took Miami two years to "gel". I'm not sure how long it's going to take to teach Durant to drive to the rim and kick the ball out to the death squad.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Some say the 2006 Yankees didn't really gel until one of their own decided to become liquid in form!

Tdarcos

Re: Kevin Durant is pretty awesome

Post by Tdarcos »

RealNC wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
WTF? I was expecting a joke at the end.
That makes two of us. Him mentioning they had no bed made me suspect some incest-related meme would be told.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

No kidding!

The incest taboo is and has been one of the most widespread of all cultural taboos, both in present and in many past societies. Most modern societies have laws regarding incest or social restrictions on closely consanguineous marriages. In societies where it is illegal, consensual adult incest is seen by some as a victimless crime. Some cultures extend the incest taboo to relatives with no consanguinity such as milk-siblings, stepsiblings, and adoptive siblings. Third-degree relatives (such as half-aunt, half-nephew, first cousin) on average share 12.5% genes, and sexual relations between them is viewed differently in various cultures, from being discouraged to being socially acceptable. The children of incestuous relationships were regarded as illegitimate, and are still so regarded in some societies today. In most cases, the parents did not have the option to marry to remove that status, as incestuous marriages were and are normally also prohibited.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Best mother fucking of, right there.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.