Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

How do you like your NANNERS?

You may select 1 option

View results

pinback

Banana Poll

Post by pinback »

We did tip vs. butt on the Don Rogers show, let's do another BANANA POLL.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Before I vote, what's a Nanner? Or were you trying to see if people didn't notice you misspelled 'bananas'?

I have to eat at least one banana every day or I start to get leg cramps again. I have a potassium deficiency going back to childhood.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Like the flavor but I'm allergic to them. Makes my mouth and throat itch.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

what's a Nanner

This explains a lot. It's like a small window into Commander's psychological makeup.

THE
ONOMATOPOEIC
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

The current answers are shocking to me, even though I'm among those who picked them. In similar polls I've seen, the "yellow flecked with brown" answer generally wins, because it's when they're at their sweetest, without having turned to mush.

Fascinating!

This was a great poll, Pinback! Thanks!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I went with "yellow." I'll eat them when they're a little green, but I end up pulling strings out. I'll also eat them when they're a little brown, but when they start getting bruises they remind me of old people's arms and I can't do it.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote:Before I vote, what's a Nanner? Or were you trying to see if people didn't notice you misspelled 'bananas'?

I have to eat at least one <font><b>banana</b></font> every day or I start to get leg cramps again. I have a potassium deficiency going back to childhood.
Paul, gonna need you to hang out in The Troll Room and Text Games for the rest of the year. You saw the thread stating that.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Yeah, I wasn't sure if... I mean, it was pretty clear. Billy and Paul, Troll Room only.

I thought maybe I imagined that, but yeah, those are the rules.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I take a bo-nana to work everyday, it's a zinc* thing. What I have discovered is that if I have a marginally green bo-nana in my lunchbox by the time lunch rolls around it's nice and cold and partially yellow. The perfect nom-nom. I have a couple of those gel freezee blue things that keeps everything cool and the drop in temperature seems to ripen the bo-nanas quickly. If I take a yellow bo-nana it's rather brownish by lunchtime. Not pleasant to eat, hence my poll choice.

THE
EXIT POLL
IS RIPE
AARVARK

*or whatever that mineral vitamin substance is that keeps grandpa active with the grandkids.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Paul, gonna need you to hang out in The Troll Room and Text Games for the rest of the year. You saw the thread stating that.
You were serious?

(To use Ahnold's voice in Total Recall when his co-worker is about to drag him around a staircase and put a round in his ear) "What the fuck did I do?"

It makes no sense to punish me like this unless I understand why I'm being punished and what I did wrong. Otherwise I should just stop reading everything, wait until Jan 1, then post stale responses to things then two or three weeks old.

I mean it, seriously, I have no idea what I did wrong and I'd like to try to fix it. I thought I was acting in an exemplary fashion, and now apparently for some unknown reason I'm being punished for making some stupid mistake that I have no idea what I did. This is the kind of egregious cruelty and capriciousness I would expect from Bradly Svetka or whatever his name was. (Yeah, yeah, I know he's an Alter Ego, but you know what I mean.)

I just would like to understand what I did wrong so I can figure out what I should not have done.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

You're not being punished, Commander. The Troll room is a magical playground where everything is bright rainbow colors! There's lots of space to run and dig. All your friends will be there and converse about many varied topics of your choosing. So go there now and see!

P.S. Nobody will steal your kidney, promise.

THE
CHALLLEEE!
AARDVARK