Can someone recommend me a hot sauce?

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Re: Can someone recommend me a hot sauce?

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm Why anyone in their right mind would want hot sauce vape is beyond me. Just goes to show you how wacked out people can be.
'Vark, there are reports that people drink hand sanitizer! You have no idea what "wacked out" is and I've heard of strange things. If you don't know what it means, do not look up the meaning of "felching," as you don't want to know. I wish I didn't. When two of the staff at the homeless shelter 10 years ago spoke about people doing strange things. I mentioned this word. The guy looked it up, and conceeded this was more weird.
AArdvark wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm maybe there's vape burritos or something!
There's a restaurant in College Park, MD that has a neon sign in its window: FREE SMELLS . Perhaps this is a precursor?
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I saw one of those free smells signs in a pizza place in Chicago a couple years ago. I thought it was cool. Now everybody's doin' it.

Why do people drink sanitizer? For the alcohol buzz? Is it some kind of anti-probiotic? I aint gonna do it. Wasn't Dukakis' wife that was drinking shit like that a bunch of years ago?

THE
99.9 PERCENT
AARDVARK

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Jimmy Johns has that sign. I like the Italian sub from there, but was always part of me has always wanted to just walk in one day and deeply inhale through my nose.

Sandwich bro: “How’s it going? What can I get you?”

Me: *deeply inhales through nose*

Sandwich bro: “Sir?”

Me: “Oh I’m good. Thanks for the bread smell, man. S’MAN!”

Sandwich bro: “Huh?”

Me: *walks out the door*
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

As dumb as it may sound, I recently did something similar to this. My wife ordered some bread from a local bread bakery (long story) and when we went to pick it up, that place smelled DIVINE. While Susan paid for the bread, I literally stood there like a doof, enjoying the smell. I feel like there's a BYOB (bring your own butter) joke there somewhere.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

This conversation is now about putting hot sauce on sandwiches. A lot of people wouldn't even think of it! The chain "Firehouse Subs", however, I think is doing a lot to enlighten people to the joys of adding hot sauces to sandwiches, since they sell virtually nothing but sandwiches, and have a large display of hot sauces you can choose from to dump on those badboys.

Hot sauce on sandwiches: WHO'S WITH ME?
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I am fucking with you. This afternoon I bought a pastrami sandwich. It gives me an upset stomach every time, but I don't care. I love pastrami once a month. I suffer for my craft. (?) The only thing that would make it better would be if I added REAPERCUSSION.

So yes, Parrish, I'm with you - hot sauce on my next sandwich!

(I think they are bringing us chicken wings tomorrow though.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Here I frequently get a fried egg and cheese on a croissant. It NEEDS hot sauce. All sandwiches need some form of hot sauce.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I bought a bottle of this from Trader Joe's this weekend:

It is exactly what I wanted SpicyKat to be. It is amazing. I've already gone through a third of the bottle in 24 hours. It might be my new favorite thing ever. ("Favorite hot sauce, you mean?") No.

If you have a TJ's near you, I beseech you. Try it. Amazing.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

We don’t have that hipster shit around here
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Picture: Ultra Hot Sauce, it's so hot we provide tongs to carry the bottle home. We don't provide a bag as it would catch fire just from touching the bottle! This sauce is so hot you have to be over 21 and sign a waiver. Our mildest sauce is called "molten lava" and it goes up in heat from there. You have to be careful what table you leave the bottlle on, as it might set it on fire or melt thtough it. Some people have used our hot sauces to get rid of unwanted materials, such as junk mail, stumps, and their mother-in-law.
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak