Taco Bell Hack

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Taco Bell Hack

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Casual Observer wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:03 am Does this work at Jack In the Box?
um, maybe? I don't like food poisoning so I don't go there but from their website it looks like the cheese they use is . . . a fucking slice of american cheese, eww. I don't know that one slice of american cheese would suffice to protect the shell. Also I don't know if the high losers working there could fathom the instructions of "put it at the bottom of the shell" as the corporate pictures show the slice stuck on one side of the shell. My guess is this will not work at Jack.
Good point. I had forgotten about all the mandatory projectile vomiting at every JitB. Unfortunate.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

It looks like this hack will work at Burger King though with their $1 tacos.

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

The only Taco Bell "hack" I will countenance is "Order the OSI 7-layer burrito and then argue with the clerk about whether or not it contains meat." (It does not, and when you make him bring the instructions out from "The Back" (aka the fucking counter we can all see right there) he will be forced to admit his life in controlled by a laminated cartoon placemat.)